BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lightly scented with an optimistic blend of juicy raspberries and pear kissed by soft pink petals. Moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth, luxuriously nourished and lightly scented. Non-greasy formula and absorbs quickly.

• Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted t...1 Answers
  • Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?8 Answers
  • Is this cream greasy?1 Answers
Brittney L.
This scent is one of my favorites by this brand. If you know about Bath and body works then you know about the Signature scent Sweet pea. Its one of those ones that a lot of people tend to like with its floral, sweet scent. I recommend
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had this over a year ago,and I absolutely loved the scent. It was a nice,sweet scent without being super overwhelmingly or fake. It was mosturizing,but it wasn't my favorite formula. I'm very sensitive to the feel of lotions,and this was a bit...greasy or slippery for my taste. Still though,I'd give it a 6/10.
Shawnya J.
Memphis, TN
I love the scent I use this almost everyday. I actually bought 6 this winter at the bath a body sale! Very hard for em to find lotions I actually adore because some break my skin out. This one however doesn't even with the scent it has. I highly recommend it as a go to scent.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of Bath & Body Works’ classic scents that they have had for many years. I know so many people who love this scent. It is their go-to scent from this store. It is a sweat and floral scent that is girly. I like it a lot.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great scent - on the stronger side but not too overwhelming. The size is perfect for throwing in your purse or bag. The lotion leaves your skin feeling so silky soft and lasts for a good chunk of time. You can often find good sales and bath & body works, which makes it an affordable product too.
Abigail S.
I love the bath and body works hand creams. They have a very thick consistency but do not leave your skin oily. It really moisturizes deep, like those ultra-hydration lotions, except it has a light and pretty scent!! I love it!!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Best scent ever! And I love the cream. a small amount goes a long ways. I've always appreciated the cream line at Bath & Body because it is rich and extra moisturizing. I don't find this in any other brand. I definitely will buy this scent again, as long as Bath & Body Works keep the scent around!
Kassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Seriously, I think Sweet Pea was one of my first lotions and scents when I was a teeny bopper LOL...i will always have a special place in my heart for this scent and i think it's just a pure classic that won't every go out of style. truly amazing and sweet!
Lauren L.
grain Valley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet Pea is one of my all time favorites! I love how soft the lotion makes my hands feel! I love buying all kinds of scents at Bath and Body I have way too many favorites there! I would buy that and numerous other scents there!
Alicia M.
This was the first bath and body works product I have owned. I instantly fell in love with it. It smells so good, and the scent lasts all day. I can still smell it faintly even after I wash my hands.
Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?
Mia b.
BURSA
Is this cream greasy?
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted to it. I love using hand create and smelling nice

Amazon