BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Hand Cream

• Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted to it. I lo...1 Answers
  • Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?8 Answers
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent from bath & body works.. Sweet pea is definitely the most popular and classic scent! Smells so good, yet isn't too strong or overwhelming, they usually have a buy 3 get one free sale, or give away great coupons that will make your entire purchase very much worth it. I definitely recommend this scent, in lotion, body spray, shower gel, and body butter. They all smell so amazing!
Ayan Y.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this cream it's amazing. The scent to so good i wish I always smelled like that. It's so moisturizing and I love the way it feels on my hand I cannot stop using it even though I also use 20 other bath and body works hand lotions. I really wish they would have it in a smaller packaging so I can carry one in my bag ):
Jamila D.
Jamila D.
I use this at work on my hands...it has a lot of glycerin in it which keeps the product on your hands longer. love the smell. if you work retail you definitely need this one. This makes a great addition to the handbag or car glove compartment as it won't melt out into the car.
Lyndsey F.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
I love the feel of the bath and body works hand cream but I must say I don't enjoy this sent as much. It is quiet over powering but it still has a nice scent for those who like it I would just go for another scent. I would recommend this product I use it a lot.
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how Thick this cream is. I think it's perfect for hands and feet. I love the smell of this. But it is a very strong smell and probably not very good for people who are sensitive to smells. I do recommend this to anyone looking for a good cream lotion.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best handcream! It is so thick and creamy and it makes your hands so soft! It smells so good and it is so effective! It is a little pricey but it is worth it because I use this multiple times a day and I am so satisfied with the product
It is a great hand cream and smells amazing. It leaves my hands super soft. I get really bad dry hands but this helps prevent it/ heal that. It's super inexpensive and is totally worth it. I would recommend it.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This hand Cream keeps my hands soft despite frequent washings. The moisture even stays in my skin after a wash so I don't even have to apply it every time. Plus it smells great.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Orlando, FL
I love this cream very much, I use it everyday. And I want another one, because I love bath & body very much. Is a cute and lovely brand who makes me so beautiful and happy.
Kelsie R.
Kelsie R.
Sand Springs, OK
I love this product... Although it is kind of thick so you don't need as much as you would with the hand lotion. The smell isn't overpowering and the smell is really great!
Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?
Hope C.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted to it. I love using hand create and smelling nice