BY BATH & BODY WORKS #26 in Hand Cream

• Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted to it. I ...1 Answers
  • Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?8 Answers
Shawnya J.
Memphis, TN
I love the scent I use this almost everyday. I actually bought 6 this winter at the bath a body sale! Very hard for em to find lotions I actually adore because some break my skin out. This one however doesn't even with the scent it has. I highly recommend it as a go to scent.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great scent - on the stronger side but not too overwhelming. The size is perfect for throwing in your purse or bag. The lotion leaves your skin feeling so silky soft and lasts for a good chunk of time. You can often find good sales and bath & body works, which makes it an affordable product too.
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent isn't too overpowering which I love! It's light on your skin as well. The only thing I would say negatively about this lotion is if you have sensitive skin like me be careful because it has a lot of fragrance in it. It doesn't cause me to break out every time I use it though, which is great!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Best scent ever! And I love the cream. a small amount goes a long ways. I've always appreciated the cream line at Bath & Body because it is rich and extra moisturizing. I don't find this in any other brand. I definitely will buy this scent again, as long as Bath & Body Works keep the scent around!
Kassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Seriously, I think Sweet Pea was one of my first lotions and scents when I was a teeny bopper LOL...i will always have a special place in my heart for this scent and i think it's just a pure classic that won't every go out of style. truly amazing and sweet!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet Pea is one of my all time favorites! I love how soft the lotion makes my hands feel! I love buying all kinds of scents at Bath and Body I have way too many favorites there! I would buy that and numerous other scents there!
Alicia M.
This was the first bath and body works product I have owned. I instantly fell in love with it. It smells so good, and the scent lasts all day. I can still smell it faintly even after I wash my hands.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the feeling of this hand cream abd I enjoy the smell. This wasnt too strong of a scent and its not too floral of a scent either. The moisturizer goes on smoothly for my dry hands and last a while.
Maria J.
Los Angeles, CA
First of all I love sweet pea it's probably my favorite scent from bath and body works. Second this cream makes your skin so soft and a plus is that it's makes your skin smell wonderful I really recommend lotions from Bath and Body works! You won't regret it
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
So, it's definitely important to note that this is Bath & Body Works Hand Cream, not the regular lotion or body cream! The hand cream has paraffin in it, which is great because it keeps the cream from feeling greasy, and also protects your skin, so even after you wash your hands, they will still feel moisturized. And, it has the signature B&BW Sweet Pea scent, so if you're a fan of that, you'll love it. Personally I don't like that fragrance, which is why I gave it 4 stars rather than 5, but the general formula, protectiveness and moisturizing from this hand cream is perfect.
Does this hand lotion is good for dry hands?
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
Hand down the best smelling stuff ever. I'm so addicted to it. I love using hand create and smelling nice