Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Is this a seasonal scent?
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist] ? Why can’t they keep this fragrance? They keep discontinuing the good ones.
I Love is product so much it smells really good the only this is that the perfume doesn’t stay on your body for long ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist!
Bri L.
Pittsburgh
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Bri L.
It’s great long-lasting fragrance. You don’t need too many spritz and it lasts all day! The only thing is i’m not too fond of the smell, but that’s just my opinion. I think the Bath and Body Works fragrance are fair priced and I would for sure buy again! [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist]
Carly H.
mesa
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Carly H.
Nice smell, but doesn’t seem to stay long. I’ve tried using vaseline and it helped a little but smell still went away rather quickly
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is not my favorite fragrance on me personally but smells great on others. I keep it in my guest room for my daughters when they visit. They smell good with it on. It lasts a lot longer than their body sprays it’s so worth paying more.
Shimaa F.
Dublin, OH
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shimaa F.
I like this Fragrance so much!! Smells soo good! It's soft and sweet. It's amazing! I recommend it
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shanice F.
Not sure if they still have sweetpea in stock but as you can tell from my review photo I LOVE this body spray. I have the full size and small size for on the go. Very fresh out the shower scent love it 😍 [product:bath-&-body-works-fragrance-mist]
Fatima D.
Mesa
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Fatima D.
Such a great staple for bath and body works... Once I discovered this smell I did not want to purchase any other scent! 💕🌸
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ann G.
So I purchased this body mist in july for my birthday. I really love the scent of sweet pea. It's a nostalgic experience for me. Takes me back to my teens. I used to wear sweet pea all the time. So when I use it,it takes me back. I feel fun and flirty. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
This has always been my favorite body spray scent at Bath & Body. Im very sensitive and certain scents I put on give me headaches, but not with this scent. I use it in combination with their lotion. It lasts all day and I get complements all the time on how good I smell. This scent smells amazing and I love it! You can sample it when you go into the store to see if this is a scent you like.
Yuleidy M.
Utica NY
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Yuleidy M.
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist] have an amazing fragrance 💞💞🥺😍it’s stays for long!!!! I love using it because I personally love the fragrance
Samantha P.
Crittenden, KY
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Samantha P.
This is my favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works. It leaves a sweet and gentle smell on your body. I will recommend it to anyone that loves Sweet Pea. Not to over powering smell[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sanadze N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist I need your help, which smell is good?
Beverly S. il y a un an