Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Is this a seasonal scent?
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist] ? Why can’t they keep this fragrance? They keep discontinuing the good ones.
I Love is product so much it smells really good the only this is that the perfume doesn’t stay on your body for long ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist!
Zoey A.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Zoey A.
This one is my everyday wear! I love the fresh scent of this and it's so worth the money. The bottle isn't anything fancy but the scent definitely is. I'd highly recommend this one as well! Although it's not very travel friendly, I'll definitely purchase this again (:
Niki P.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Niki P.
I love bath and body works fragrance mists. I have use a lots of other fragrances of this collection also but this one has a sweet and a soft fragrance people who love sweet fragrance must go for this one. Fragrances of bath and body are less expensive and stays whole day. If you are new to fragrance mist I’ll say you should try sweat pea, endless weekend and magic in the air. Mine favourite is magic in the air.
nehaa S.
This is one of the most favorite fragrance of mine I use this fragrance daily .good value of price it's not pricy at all according to me I think they need to improve packaging
swantika K.
new delhi
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by swantika K.
It sprays a very fine mist and can be used lightly if you are going to work and a little more liberally if it's a casual day out. The effect is sweet, yet spicy, and very warm. Would be good for an evening out. The essence is very concentrated in this body mist, so it's good for those who love its scent.
Sobiya B.
mumbai
This is my Fav i used it dailyyy and is justt affordable and also has a mild sweet Fragrancee Justt lovee the smell is Greatt must try products for the one who love sweet smell yess it is affordableee yess offcourse i buy it alwayss Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist
harsimran K.
kharar
Very good n nice product. It is so good i usually apply it after bath and also carry it with me in my purse and it is very long lasting. It is perfect . I used it first time but will surely buy it again as it is so good. Just increase the quantity a bit so it lasts longer .
Anu P.
Hyderabad
I love this product. The fragrance is not too harsh not to faded. Perfect for daily use. Love the product
Nathalia A. L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nathalia A. L.
I loved a loot, the smell is perfect, It is sweet but at the same time very good, I highly recommend it I bought it in the physical store and I bought it with a super discount from Bath and Body Works. this is the sweet pea. And yees i would buy it again
Bri L.
Pittsburgh
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Bri L.
It’s great long-lasting fragrance. You don’t need too many spritz and it lasts all day! The only thing is i’m not too fond of the smell, but that’s just my opinion. I think the Bath and Body Works fragrance are fair priced and I would for sure buy again! [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist]
Carly H.
mesa
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Carly H.
Nice smell, but doesn’t seem to stay long. I’ve tried using vaseline and it helped a little but smell still went away rather quickly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sanadze N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist I need your help, which smell is good?
Beverly S. il y a un an