Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist

A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Is this scent floral or fruity?
Is this a seasonal scent?
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist] ? Why can’t they keep this fragrance? They keep discontinuing the good ones.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist!
Bri L.
Pittsburgh
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Bri L.
It’s great long-lasting fragrance. You don’t need too many spritz and it lasts all day! The only thing is i’m not too fond of the smell, but that’s just my opinion. I think the Bath and Body Works fragrance are fair priced and I would for sure buy again! [product:bath-&-body-works-sweet-pea-fine-fragrance-mist]
Emily C.
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Emily C.
I adore the scent, it is definitely nostalgic for me & I am here for it ! You know what you're getting with this Scent & spray that's why I do love it. The scent is whimsical & so sweet at the same time its clean & fresh while the actual spray lasts throughout the day. I love mixing other sprays with a spritz of this surprisingly it compliments many scents. The packaging is so pretty & girly. The spray comes out evenly & never jams for me. I will never be without an arsenal of bath & body works products mainly because you get amazing deals when they have sales & can buy many items for short money. Totally worth it they have a scent for everyone. The variety of sizing & variations also gets big points from me, mini, large, medium size spray , perfume, lotion, body butter. Etc absolutely timeless. #spray #perfume #sweetpea #sweet #influenster #review #fragrance #bathandbodyworks #timeless #girly #
Christian B.
Griffith
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Christian B.
I don’t use this fragrance much at all, but I still keep it around just in case. It has the scent of pears and raspberries. I remember when I was younger, there was the whole sweet pea perfume era, so it’s very nostalgic to me. I’d recommend it. <3
Carly H.
mesa
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Carly H.
Nice smell, but doesn’t seem to stay long. I’ve tried using vaseline and it helped a little but smell still went away rather quickly
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
This is not my favorite fragrance on me personally but smells great on others. I keep it in my guest room for my daughters when they visit. They smell good with it on. It lasts a lot longer than their body sprays it’s so worth paying more.
Penelope M.
Macclenny, FL
I love the smell of sweet pea by barh and body ,it's sad that they feel the need to discontinue it. It smells so warm and sweet and last for hours . I'm gonna miss you Sweetpea
Shimaa F.
Dublin, OH
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shimaa F.
I like this Fragrance so much!! Smells soo good! It's soft and sweet. It's amazing! I recommend it
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shanice F.
Not sure if they still have sweetpea in stock but as you can tell from my review photo I LOVE this body spray. I have the full size and small size for on the go. Very fresh out the shower scent love it 😍 [product:bath-&-body-works-fragrance-mist]
Fatima D.
Mesa
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Fatima D.
Such a great staple for bath and body works... Once I discovered this smell I did not want to purchase any other scent! 💕🌸
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ann G.
So I purchased this body mist in july for my birthday. I really love the scent of sweet pea. It's a nostalgic experience for me. Takes me back to my teens. I used to wear sweet pea all the time. So when I use it,it takes me back. I feel fun and flirty. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sanadze N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Fine Fragrance Mist I need your help, which smell is good?
Beverly S. il y a un an