BY BATH & BODY WORKS #66 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Rich, creamy foam envelops skin in long-lasting, luxe bubbles. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E, Jojoba and Aloe, our ultra-soothing formula leaves skin beautifully scented with irresistible fragrance.

Jonnay V.
I love using this one because it smells very nice and floral. Bath & Body Works bubble bath is a bit different from other brands I've tried. There weren't as much bubbles as I had expected, it was more of just a creamy bubble bath. Overall, the bubble bath left my skin feeling very soft because of the shea butter in the products. I think this product is great for teens and adults, mostly because I assume that little kids would want more bubbles and not be as concerned with the added skin benefits. It's a very good product, but it can be a bit expensive. I'd recommend getting this product as a part of the buy 2 get 1 free deal!
Sarah H.
Tunis Lac 2, TN
I am passionate about, FRAGRANCES
Amazing soft floral fruity fragrance

Attractive Packaging

Available in different size packs
Products are not tested on animals

Good quantity in affordable price range

Easy to use as lotions come in flip cap bottles and spray bottles are handy too.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
The Sweet Pea Bubble Bath smells so yummy! It is a great way to kick back and enjoy and gentle and great smelling bubble bath. I used it about once a month when I have time time to enjoy a really long candlelight bath. It is very relaxing and I buy it whenever I run out. Love it and would recommend it.
c c.
This review is for the brand new Bath & Body Works Champagne Apple 🍏 & Honey 🍯 Bubble Bath... The packaging alone should sell it as its sooo cute and sparkly! The divine scent and how bubbly this stuff is makes it a must have!
Keri E.
Bethesda, MD
I liked the signature scent of sweet pea and how smooth the soap is. The only thing that could use improvement is the actual bubbles! There is a good amount of bubbles, but if you would like a REAL bubble bath you may have to use half the bottle to get all the bubbles you would like! Other than that, the product is a must-have for those soon to be chilly nights!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Another favorite best scent from Bath and Body!. I love the consistency of this lotion. But I use this product during spring and winter season because it makes my skin sticky, but the scent is superb it's sweet, like a flower scent. I purchase this during special sale like the holiday season.
Annika H.
Oshkosh , WI
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE! This product is by far the best, I love this scent. I don't use it a lot because I like it so much and I try to make it last, but when I do use it, it is definitely worth the wait.  Such a pleasnat smell too, not to bad and not too overbearing
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
This is one of my favorite lotions, it keeps my skin moisturized and is one of my favorite scents. I would recommend giving it a try if you haven't. I love that I can get this in not only regular sized lotion but in the little travel sizes too so I can pack it and take it anywhere with me!
Lauren F.
I have mixed feelings about this scent from Bath & Body Works. Sometimes I absolutely love the scent and then some days I could live without it... So typically I will pass on buying this product, but if I get it as a gift I won't hate it either. With that being said I still won't buy it for myself.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I absolutely love this scent. It's floral scent which with other floral scents can be very overpowering. But sweet pea is not overpowering which is amazing. I use the body wash, hand soap, body spray, and lotion. It's truly a great product all around!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Those anybody else think that the quality of these lotion are better then Victoria Secret???