BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Lotion

• Bath & Body Works I absolutely love Bath and Body Works!!! 💖💖 D...2 Answers
  • does it smell good???7 Answers
  • Does this really smell good?3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
  • "One of bath and body works Classic scents I always come back to it ,it smells great without bring to overpowering " in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions I like this one a lot I usually cafry a little bottle with meat school or when I travel.the sent is to die for and it keeps my hands and legs soft." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my very favorite scents of the bath and body works collection .it is a very light and soft scent that's great to wear." in 5 reviews
  • "Like all the other ones this one smells really nice and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with buying this scent , it's one of the best ones." in 5 reviews
  • "It smells really nice and delicate; not a super strong scent whatsoever." in 3 reviews
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
This bath & Body product has been in my purse,Bathroom,luggage bag,and i always get the best compliments whn plp hug me or are by me.I am a true fan of the sweet Pea line and hve been fr mny long year's ,all the Sweet Pea proucts have a smell tht is refreshing and enjoyable to smell and truly last a long time! Your skin will feel softer & smoother as you use the product, Im asking you to give it a try,I believe you will fall in love with this line of Bath and Body works and like me find mny of there products all worth getting !!!
Daria K.
Decent lotion for an okay price that looks really nice and smells fantastic. Not the best moisturizing lotion I've tried, but that's probably because these products are mainly made for the visual appeal and the beautiful smell. I applied this every day to my hands and it definitely did soften them temporarily while also making them smell great. Everyone would always ask me for some when they saw me using it!
jonna o.
Has a great smell that last all day. Its a sweet floral smell. I will say I think the price is good for the amount you get, and bath and body works, ALWAYS has a great sale going on. I don't think that this moisturizes your skin very well, youll feel the need to reapply in a couple hours. I do like how the lotion is thick instead of watery though.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body works.  The sweet pea smells sooo good.  I buy it directly from the bath and body works store.  This lotion works really well and smells amazing.  Only con is that it doesn't have long term results.  I would buy this product again.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
My ultimate favorite from B&BW . I used to do the what they called "layering" to maximize the very sweet scent.  basically just using Sweat Pea all the way, starting from the body wash, lotion and the spray. The  scent is just awesome, the lotion is really soft to the skin and the body wash is not drying.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
I seem to get itchy when I use sweet pea anything but I do love the smell Best thing to use in the winter time for when your really dry Who doesn’t love old navy #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Lisa A.
It smells really good but I don't consider it very moisturizing. It's best if used with the body wash and the spray. For me personally it's not an every day product that I use. It works best for me when used after a hot bath at bedtime. It's not a bad product by any means, it's just not my favorite.
Jordan M.
Bath & Body Works lotion doesn’t actually work how lotion should work. It moisturizes only for a short time, and you have to reapply it constantly. I also think the prices are a rip-off for what you actually get. However, this kind at least smells nice. That’s the only real benefit.
Amanda W.
I think that these are very overpriced for the quality you are getting. I have tried these before and I can not use them because I have really sensitive skin. When I use products like this from Bath and Body, I break out into hives. This is a really great scent though.
Bitty E.
when i was younger this used to be my favorite scent from bath and body works. I had it in the lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, mist, basically everything. I loved using this in the shower because it would leave me smelling so fresh even after I got out.
Naheed K.
Does this really smell that good?
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Besides Sweet Pea what other Bath and Body Works scents do people like? And products?
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
What do you think the age cap on this is as a gift? I want to get my mother in law something but have no idea and this is my favorite scent
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
How does this scent smell? How long does the scent last?
celia r.