BY BATH & BODY WORKS #48 in Lotion

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion
  • "One of my favorite lotions. It's very moisturizing and the scent of sweet pea is light and sweet. Love this lotion. " in 116 reviews
  • "One of bath and body works Classic scents I always come back to it ,it smells great without bring to overpowering " in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions I like this one a lot I usually cafry a little bottle with meat school or when I travel.the sent is to die for and it keeps my hands and legs soft." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my very favorite scents of the bath and body works collection .it is a very light and soft scent that's great to wear." in 5 reviews
  • "Like all the other ones this one smells really nice and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with buying this scent , it's one of the best ones." in 5 reviews
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
This bath & Body product has been in my purse,Bathroom,luggage bag,and i always get the best compliments whn plp hug me or are by me.I am a true fan of the sweet Pea line and hve been fr mny long year's ,all the Sweet Pea proucts have a smell tht is refreshing and enjoyable to smell and truly last a long time! Your skin will feel softer & smoother as you use the product, Im asking you to give it a try,I believe you will fall in love with this line of Bath and Body works and like me find mny of there products all worth getting !!!
Daria K.
Decent lotion for an okay price that looks really nice and smells fantastic. Not the best moisturizing lotion I've tried, but that's probably because these products are mainly made for the visual appeal and the beautiful smell. I applied this every day to my hands and it definitely did soften them temporarily while also making them smell great. Everyone would always ask me for some when they saw me using it!
Claire O.
Albion, MI
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body works.  The sweet pea smells sooo good.  I buy it directly from the bath and body works store.  This lotion works really well and smells amazing.  Only con is that it doesn't have long term results.  I would buy this product again.
Bitty E.
when i was younger this used to be my favorite scent from bath and body works. I had it in the lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, mist, basically everything. I loved using this in the shower because it would leave me smelling so fresh even after I got out.
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
Smells amazing! I put it on after my shower and it didn’t seem to bother my skin too much. I don’t however recommend on freshly shave legs with sensitive skin because it kinda burns a bit lol not bad pricing because there’s always a deal going on.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
A favorite shower gel of mine. I have bought this a few times. Smells just like the lotion. Very fragrant but not overwhelming. Gentle to my skin. Would definitely repurchase from Bath & Body Works. Just a good floral scent for the spring time.
Kerrie R.
Whitesboro, NY
I really love the scent of this lotion. However, I don’t find bath and body lotions to really moisturize my skin. They’re definitely better in the summer months for me personally when my skin needs some moisture but not a lot.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love their products and sales. Keeps your skin hydrated.isn't oily.and scent is wonderful. Purchased at bath and body works.store and i always hit up their sales!
Marisa R.
This is a classic! The smell is pretty is strong but light at the same time. It smells soo good though! To me, its a little pricey if you pay full
price but luckily B&BW always has great sales. I stopped buying it
in college because I got more into perfumes and the mixing scents was
NOT a good idea. It is fairly moisturizing but I don't see it working
for those with extremely dry skin. It will moisturize for a while, but I
wouldn't expect the feeling to last all day.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
As with most B&B Lotions, the body creams work a lot better. The lotions tend to make me break out badly and normally the lotions aren’t as sweet as the sprays. This one was an exception to that rule. It’s VERY sweet smelling but if you like that kind of thing, the scent lasts for quite a while and it’s pretty light on the skin. If you are wanting more moisture rather than scent, I’d go for something different.
Naheed K.
Does this really smell that good?
Heather S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Besides Sweet Pea what other Bath and Body Works scents do people like? And products?
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
What do you think the age cap on this is as a gift? I want to get my mother in law something but have no idea and this is my favorite scent
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
How does this scent smell? How long does the scent last?
celia r.