BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I keep this in my car but mine has a cool skull on it during the Halloween promotion. Look for them in October. Its purple in color and has an amazing scent. You cant beat the price either it's $2 . kills germs amd the scent isn't gross or lingering.
Faith B.
I have this stuff on my desk and I think it's great! I work in property management, so I'm frequently shaking hands. I like that I can put this on afterwards without constantly smelling the near-toxic fumes most hand sanitizers have.
Mackenzie R.
I use this product 3-4 times a day. I love the smell of it and it does not leave a gross residue on your hands like some hand sanitizers do. I have no complaints. I received it as a gift so I'm not sure how much it goes for but I would definitely spend the money to get the product again.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Sweet Pea is one of my favorite Bath & Body Works scents and has been for a long time.
And the hand sanitizer is a must for my desk at work.
It smells amazing and I always hear compliments or get asked what smells so good.
No harsh smell and it leaves my hands feeling clean.
Caitlin C.
I used to work at a hotel in housekeeping and laundry and most of the time the basic santizer they gave us smelled cleaner like and made our hands feel dry and horrid. One of the co-workers brought this in and I instantly loved its smell. It also didn't seem to dry my hands out as bad as much as I used it. I haven't stopped buying it since.
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I keep this on my desk for go to use. It smells wonderful, doesn't leave a residue on my hands, and the alcohol smell is there but goes away quickly. This is the only scent I have tried from Bath and Body Works, but am very happy with it and will get more when it runs out.
Janet C.
Costa Mesa, CA
In love with all of their hand sanitizers. They don't have that alcohol smell and they're very hydrating. Don't dry your hands out :)
Brittany H.
Fresno, CA
I love this hand sanitizer. It smells just like the lotion! My co-workers all come to my desk for their hand sanitizing needs.
Karla G.
Woodbridge, VA
I have to have hand sanitizer on my desk and I hate that alcohol smell that all other have but this one smells AMAZiNG!!
Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
I use this daily! I keep it on my desk at work. Love the smell and the cleanliness feeling. I recommend this to everyone!