Bath & Body Works® Sweet Maui Mango 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Miranda F.Bath & Body Works® Sweet Maui Mango 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Lori R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Stephanie T.
Best way wind down and relax. Fruit smells are the best. I love there candles they last very long and the scent last long to even while burning. You don't get that from a lot of candles
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
One of my favorite candles of all time! Highly scented, my whole house smells great when I use this. If you're a fan of sweet, tropical and fruity scents, this is for you! I love anything that I've tried that has mango in it by BBW, but this is probably my favorite. Wait until they go on sale to purchase, or have a buy one get one offer.
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
The candle smells so good, you'll want to eat it! I swear my room smells like a mango smoothie! The burn time is long, and the wicks don't smoke much at all. Over all, I'm going back to buy more!
Lori R.
Plain City, OH
I am in mad love with this fab candle from Bath & Body Works! It makes my house smell like Spring in the Tropics! Makes me soooo ready for warmer weather. What's your favorite candle scent?