Evelyn H.
I’m loving this body lotion it’s smelll really good I used every time even when I get out out of the p.e I bought this at the original store Bath & Body Works the flavor is strawberry it has a good scent and last for at least 16 hours which is the best so you can smell refreshing after taking a shower or heading out it also it’s perfect for moisturizer it leaves your skin soft and shiny with a good smell again lol and it has non-grease which is perfect and it is protective for your vitamin E !!! Which everyone needs . I recommended for everyone to try it .Have a nice day .