Bath & Body Works® Sweet Escape Strawberry Picnic Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion uploaded by Angel F.Bath & Body Works® Sweet Escape Strawberry Picnic Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion uploaded by Evelyn H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angel F.
Florence
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love all most of Bath& Body Works most of them smell so beautiful and amazing I love Bath & Body it’s like waking into I can’t explain how it feels when I walk into there the lotions 🧴, Spray’s, hand sanitizer send it and candles of all kinds things.
Keylee G.
houston
This smells so good bruh . It’s a really smooth formula it blends real easy . It’s a good value but bcz I bought it after Black Friday it was at 5️⃣0️⃣% OFF so it was only 3.00💸 I’m almost out of it . I would buy it again 👍
Evelyn H.
I’m loving this body lotion it’s smelll really good I used every time even when I get out out of the p.e I bought this at the original store Bath & Body Works the flavor is strawberry it has a good scent and last for at least 16 hours which is the best so you can smell refreshing after taking a shower or heading out it also it’s perfect for moisturizer it leaves your skin soft and shiny with a good smell again lol and it has non-grease which is perfect and it is protective for your vitamin E !!! Which everyone needs . I recommended for everyone to try it .Have a nice day .
Jordan H.
I will not buy any lotion besides bath and body works. Its super affordable especially if you can catch a sale and everything always smells great!