BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A sweet fall treat of heirloom pumpkin, autumn cinnamon, ginger snap & whipped vanilla in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

[product:bath-body-works-sweet-cinnamon-pumpkin-24-hour-ultra-shea-body-cream] ?
What are your thoughts about this one?
Does this smell strongly of pumpkin? Or more like the cinnamon?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Raychael  K.
Farmville, NC
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Raychael  K.
I loveeee this lotion !!! I love allllll of their seasonal scents , Halloween 🎃 being my favorite !!! This lotion is so nourishing and hydrating while leaving you smelling sooo delicious . I will definitely buy again !!
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Mikayla P.
one of my favorite fall scents at bath and body works right now! the body butter is so creamy and leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling amazing! i think it’s worth it’s price. i’d recommend!🤍
Ashley  P.
Valdosta, GA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ashley  P.
I bought that purshase while they was on sale. I always use body lotion all times because my skin easy got dry all times. I love that scent like some spicy cinnamon and sweet pumpkins. pricey is so worthy and good price. highly recommended and good quality. 🧡 #bodylotion #beautyhaul #eco-warrior #crueltyfree #lotions #wellness #skincare #shelife Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jennifer M.
I recently bought this lotion to get into the fall mood. It has a hint of a cinnamon with just enough pumkin spice without being so over bearing that makes it smell fake. My husband even thought I had bought a pie and was confused when he could not find it anywhere in my shopping bags and instead found it was my hands lathered in this product. I loved the smell so much that I just purchased the wall fragrances. Its the perfect accessory to my fall wardrobes.
Kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kayla M.
I wish You guys could smell the stuff to the screen. It really is that good and yummy smelling. Most cinnamon pumpkin lotions have one scent that is too dominant, or too spicy but not this. It really doesn’t have a spicy smell to it at all. It just has the perfect balance of sweet, cinnamon, and pumpkin. This lotion is perfect for Fall. It has a very warm and sweet scent to it. It’s very thick and creamy and leaves your skin feeling hydrated. The only drawback to this lotion I would say is that this Particular scent doesn’t really last a long time, maybe two hours max. But considering I can never find the perfect cinnamon pumpkin lotion I can deal with that. If you love pumpkin scents you should definitely pick this one up you will be obsessed!
Genesis G.
San Benito, TX
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Genesis G.
Awww es realmente hermosa y me encanta estar ala temporada si aroma es realmente rico❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Darlene N.
Garden City, MI
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Darlene N.
The label has changed and it looks beautiful. I absolutely love this body cream. It smells so good and is so refreshing, I use it right after I get out of the shower and right before I go to bed to lock in the moisture. Such a good product.
Brianna V.
Modesto, CA
I love bath and body works lotions this is a good one for fall it was gentle on skin and it smells great I will purchase again
Hannah M.
Little Rock, AR
This body cream smells so good. It smells like everything you would love about the fall, but in a cream form. It was very gentle on my skin and did a great job providing moisture. It is a great value for what you get out of it! I would definitely recommend this!
Desirae D.
Manchester, TN
Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Desirae D.
To start off I'm really picky about my lotion. I just happened to be at our mall when I decided to go into bath and body works. I smelled every single lotion they had. This was the second one I smelled, but I kept comparing all the others to this scent so I knew this was the one. I bought it and put it on as soon as I got to my home. Let just say OMG!!!! It felt wonderful. It has a nice silk feel to it, not super oily or sticky. It soaks right in and last a long time. The smell is heavenly.