BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid that adds autumn décor to your home! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall. Relax into the homey comforts of fall with this inviting blend of harvest pumpkin, sweet vanilla cream & freshly ground cinnamon stick

• I love bath nd body works 3 wick candles! Ive tried blueb...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try the candles from bath and body w...3 Answers
Alexa G.
Hands down my favorite fall fragrance ever! The blend is a beautiful mix of cinnamon and clove and pumpkin. I have a fairly large home with vaulted ceilings, and I think the throw of this candle is wonderful (which isn’t something I would say about all of their candles). Maybe that’s why I like it so much? Because on top of being such a cozy fragrance, I can smell it anywhere in my house when it’s lit.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
This fall scent is SO SO tommy smelling. Fills up the whole house and lasts forever. If you love pumpkin you will love this. It makes me so happy during the fall. Cuddle up with a movie and a fall candle. Perfect vibes!
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
Brought this candle to try it out I like the smell it smells every good I love the smell of pumpkins it’s effective I would get this again it’s affordable I would recommend this give it a try !!! It’s good
Olivia L.
Mountain Top
This candle smells amazing! I love it so much, the scent is amazing and they last for a decently long time. I wish they were a little bit cheaper but I do think it is worth the money.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Along with Leaves, this is another B&BW candle that I have to repurchase yearly. It's heavier on the cinnamon but still manages to smell like a pumpkin pie. It could be stronger as I find it doesn't fill the room with fragrance as much as some other candles do, but it's not super weak either. Love it!
April H.
Pensacola , FL
This candle smells exactly like FALL!! I just recently ordered a few candles form Bath & Body Works and this fall scent was my favorite. It’s strong but not too overpowering. It makes my whole apartment smell yummy. The candles last so long and the packaging is beautiful! LOVE
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I really thought this candle was going to be too strong for me but it smells like the epitome of fall! You get both hints of cinnamon and pumpkin equally and it isn't overpowering. It just makes your home feel warm and cozy and like a pumpkin pie is in the oven. I LOVE it
Faith K.
US
Not sure how good these are or how long they last so I havent bought any yet!! But I will be trying them out since it is fall and I love all the fall body sprays, lotions, hand soap and bath sets!!
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Absolutely exquisite, it smells divine, I put it in my house and my whole house was impregnated with the smell of pumpkin with vanilla, I love bath and body works.
Estella H.
This kinda just smells like a simple cinnamon pumpkin, almost like a pumpkin pie but without the pastry scent.
Really clean and not sugary at all.
I buy it every year.
Faith K.
US
I've been wanting to try the candles from bath and body works but never have. How long do these candles last??
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
I love bath nd body works 3 wick candles! Ive tried blueberry sugar when it came out in the winter🙌 i love pumpkin and id love to try this for the fall time🎃👻