Bath & Body Works® SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

What are your thoughts about this one?
Does this smell strongly of pumpkin? Or more like the cinnamon?
I have fallen in love with this lotion and mine is almost half gone. I'm worried it was a limited time scent and that they may have discontinued it. does anyone know if they have? and if so what's another good pumpkin scented lotion to try?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Body Cream!
Product Highlights
“I love ALL of Bath and Body Works lotions but I have to say this scent if my favorite. They are all very moisturizing and the smells don't ever get annoying like some others do after wearing them for a while. These will definitely be stocking stuffers for my family this christmas (:” in 17 reviews
Garden City, MI
Bath & Body Works® SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Body Cream uploaded by Darlene N.
Bath & Body Works® SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN Body Cream uploaded by Darlene N.
The label has changed and it looks beautiful. I absolutely love this body cream. It smells so good and is so refreshing, I use it right after I get out of the shower and right before I go to bed to lock in the moisture. Such a good product.
CRYSTAL RIVER, FL
This is my fall scent obsession. It's so delicious you can use it year round. Sweet and spicy but not in a way that could give you diabetes or a headache. The lotion is smooth and moisturizing leaving my skin super soft. There is no need to use perfume when you have this product.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This lotion is all things fall! It always puts me in the holiday mood and it nourishes my skin. I love the thickness of the cream and it doesn’t leave my hands feeling oily! I always make sure to buy a lot so it lasts me year round
Mountain Home
This is a great product I how it smells! The pumpkin smell isnt to strong, I want to constantly smell my hands every time I put it on! It also leave you hands feeling soft for a long time! I would definitely recommend this lotion!
Elba, AL
Like all Bath and Body Works lotions, it is thick and creamy. A pleasant scent, and my favorite from their "fall line". Doesn't leave an overly greasy feeling, moisturizes nicely. Long lasting hydrating formula is great because you don't have to carry around lotion and use it over and over.
Pittsburgh
I think this product is pretty good it smells amazing. I would say it is a good price for what you are getting. I also wouldn't make any improvements to this product either I think it is awesome already. I definitely recommend getting some one day.
Coatesville, PA
Buttery smooth and smelly yummy. Feels like I walked into a bakery when I wear it. Even strangers compliment me that I smell delicious lol. Great buy when they have them on clearance going into winter!
Christmas, FL
Hands down, the best scent by BBW. This has been my favorite for years and I get one every year to get me in the fall mood. Sweet, cinnamon and so delicious smelling.
Hugo, OK
I absolutely love All things Fall I'm definitely 100% a white girl whenever it comes to things pumpkin so I'm a bit biased when it comes to fall smells I absolutely love it
If you are pumpkin/autumn obsessed like I am, this is a fabulous scent. All of these body creams, regardless of scent, are rich and luxurious and absorb really nicely and quickly. I am very sensitive to greasy feeling products, so this is a big deal for me. They hydrate nicely and the scent lingers but isn't overpowering. I recommend layering it with the body spray to match for a more powerful scent experience!