Bath Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Anti- Bacterial Hand Sanitizer 7.6 Fl L Oz Bath and Body Works uploaded by Michelle B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I love fall and all the scents that come along with fall. Bath & Body works always seems to get it right with their seasonal scents that bring you to that comfort moment with there sweet scents. The pumpkin scent is nice and isn't overly fall like.
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Omg this is my absolute favorite Bath and Body works smell! I make sure to buy a ton of it to last me till the next season! It is very Fall with a touch of sweet and spice without being extremely over whelming.
Becca L.
Becca L.
I bought this from Bath and Body Works during their semi annual sale. During this sale, you can get these for under $2. I almost always wait until it gets to 75% off or below. It is a decent scent. I does smell pretty sweet but it isn't too bad. I like the fall theme.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Glasgow
This product is amazing!! The smell just reminds me of Halloween and Autumn - I love the way it leaves my hands feeling and I would buy it again. It's inexpensive and I would recommend it - although I wouldn't say it was a good summer scent.