BeautyBodyBody CareBody Care

Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather Super Smooth Body Lotion 8 fl oz / 236 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather Super Smooth Body Lotion 8 fl oz / 236 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather Super Smooth Body Lotion 8 fl oz / 236 ml uploaded by Jennifer H.
Bath and Body lotions are always one of my favorites because of the scents, in fact the only brand I feel is better is Hempz. This particular scent Sweater Weather is my all time favorite, and that's in any form (I have almost every item they make in this scent)! It's a very autumn scent, apples and leaves. This specific lotion formula isn't my favorite however. It could be the shea butter but it's super thick, more like the body creams and it takes a min to sink in. I also notice that my hands feel dry again pretty quickly which doesn't usually happen with the regular lotions from bath and body. Overall I would repurchase this for the scent alone but would prefer it in the normal lotion formula as opposed to this thicker cream type formula.

Looking for your answer?