BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessie S.
Greenville
This is by far is one of my favorite Fall candles. My main favorite is just called Autumn but I couldn't find it on here to review. (Autumn smells like red gala apples, juicy fig, eucalyptus leaf, fir balsam. So Good!). The Sweater Weather scent is a mix of fresh sage, juniper berries, and eucalyptus, and is not too overpowering. It is a nice candle to help get you into the Fall spirit. These candles are a little expensive, but I always wait until they have the big BOGO sale and stock up. The 3 wick candles are great because they burn evenly allowing you to get the most out of the candle, and they also last for a long time!
Corinne Z.
Alpharetta , GA
Love the smell of this candle!  Says fresh sage, juniper berry, eucalyptus, and fresh woods.  I mean, if that's what fall time smells like, I'll take it!  Of course, it's not the cheapest candle, but it's also not terribly expensive and you can get it on sale during certain times of the year.  Will repurchase.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Renee G.
I may be the one person on Earth who doesn't completely lose her mind over this candle, but I can certainly see why it's so popular. It has a very fresh, vaguely herbal, slightly sweet smell; the main note I get from this is juniper berries. The throw is surprising, too; I can smell it in the room as soon as I open the jar, and while I don't necessarily smell it when it's burning, it's very obvious when I re-enter a room. The three wick candles burn very evenly and cleanly as long as you keep your wicks trimmed. For reference, I have the version with blue wax and a picture of a field in fall, and it's really beautiful.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
This candle smells amazing! It is soft but fills the entire room with winter vibes! It makes me want to curl in a ball into a bed!! I love this candle so much! I recommend to everyone!! You can always get on sale!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This candle works so well! I wasn't sure if I was going to like the scent after I read the notes but I love it, it works so well! I think it's an affordable price, and I highly recommend! I bet majority of their candles are great, if not all, because I've loved every single one I've purchased. Bath & body also has sales on their candles and it's so worth stacking up. Some of the scents from B&B I think are stronger and more effective then some of my Yankee Candles and they're less expensive as well.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really love Bath & Body Works candles because all their scents are so prominent. However, they are very expensive so it's ideal to wait until they go on sale. The Sweater Weather scent is one of my favorite fall scents. I don't know how they do it, but it literally smells like a crisp fall day.
Jenessa S.
Ronks, PA
Absolute FAVORITE fall scent! Bath and Body Works candles will always be my favorite- they are slow burning, incredibly potent, and you can smell them even when they aren't burning. This particular scent is not overbearing like some sweet or woody fall scents can be. Obsessed.
Julianne M.
Fresno, CA
Love love! Currently have this one in my room and it’s the perfect balance of peace and fragrance. Usually strong candles will give me migraines but this certain scent has yet to do that! Love these candles!!
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not usually a fan of crisp smelling candles but this one is fantastic! Long lasting smell even after being blown out. The candle itself is long lasting. Affordable as long as you use a coupon or buy when on sale.
Ashley P.
Has anyone purchased any other scents by Bath and Body Works? If so, are there any you would recommend?
member-242658787
Fresno
Does this candle last long ? Is the scent strong ?
Brittany J.
What scents does this candle give off? I see such great reviews but I can't find anything on what it smells like.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC
I haven't been able to try/smell the Sweater Weather scent. I love bath and body works candles. Some. Of them are a bit overpowering and give me a continuous headache while being burnt. Is this one that I would have to suffer through a headache with. (I suffer through them simply because i just love the smells)