Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does anyone know any other similar candles sold year-round at Bath and Body Works similar? I love Mahogany Teakwood is close, in my opinion.
Is this just an exclusive candle for the winter time or fall?
I think I may need this candle too!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle!
Cincinnati , OH
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Andrea V.
I'm obsessed with bath and body works candles! Sweater weather is one of my favorite scents for fall! It sits in my living room currently and is burned every single evening!! They are pretty high in price if you dont get them while they're running a sale...but when they do run their sales, you cant beat the price!! One 3 wick candle will scent up a nice large room too!!! A must have!!
Taylor, MI
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sarah T.
Obsessed with this scent. I love b&bw candles, they make the WHOLE house smell great. This candle in particular is very musky, almost like a men’s cologne. Definitely a great fall scent, so great I got the soap and lotion too!
Whitehall, PA
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Danielle D.
I have this scent in the single wick size and love the adorable packaging so much. I just wish they were a little less expensive, otherwise I’d be buying them all the time. Also smells a little different as a candle compared to the lotion
Gallatin, TN
This candle is my go to when we start to enter the cozy fall months. This candle has notes of fresh sage, juniper berry, eucalyptus, and fresh woods. I mean come on that is fall in a candle! The candle retails for $24.50 at Bath and Body Works which if you ask me is a bit much for a candle, but I fell in love with this candle years ago and I have to get my hands in at least one before the season ends. I do recommend joining the Bath and Body rewards program where they send you coupon to your email and they will also send you some through the mail.
saint clair
Love, love, love these candles. They seem to last forever and to scent doesn't fade away with time. Sweater weather was the ultimate find for me. I stock up every time I can get my hands on them.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love the smell of this sweater weather 3 wick candle so much! It literally smells like a cozy fall day by the fire and makes you want to do back flips in to a pile of leaves! This is a fall must have for me!
Meridian, MS
This is a very fall scent. It reminds me of -but doesn't necessarily smell like- a campfire. But a campfire where you roast marshmallows and make s'mores and talk and enjoy your friends' company
I am not a big fan of over whelming scents. Sweater Weather is a light crisp scent. I enjoy the way it makes my house smell. It gives a feel of fall. The wicks dont spark and the candle burns nice. It takes it's time burning and doesn't get used up to fast.
I LOVE this scent. Probably one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. The scent is hard to describe, but it has the perfect throw. Not subtle but not overpowering
CLEARWATER, FL
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sabrina S.
The Sweater Weather scent is a fall must have. The scent is fresh but still very "fall" like for a scent that's unique and just perfect. The packaging seems to always be lacking for this scent and the reason for the 4 stars. I love the lids this fall but it seems this scent always gets a scenic type packaging and I'd like to see something different. Otherwise, the quality we've come to know, love and expect from Bath and Body Works candles is alive and well in this baby. The throw on this candle is ridiculous, reaching my entire house from one room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...