Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does anyone know any other similar candles sold year-round at Bath and Body Works similar? I love Mahogany Teakwood is close, in my opinion.
Is this just an exclusive candle for the winter time or fall?
I think I may need this candle too!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle!
Syracuse, NY
I am so in love with this candle. it smells so great. I am definitely happy that I bought a few of these!!
Boston, MA
This is a great scent and the three wick allows it to burn evenly all over! Making the candle last long.
Nash, TX
This candle is GREAT for both fall and winter! Another musky, outside smell that I cannot get enough of!
Uniontown, PA
I love this candle it's one of my favs from bath and body works. It's great for fall and winter months
Olathe, KS
5/5 EASY! the best candles come from bath and body best scent! last awhile! smell up the entire house!!
Pompano Beach, FL
One of my favorites for fall and winter! It’s nice and strong. And different than most.
Olympia, WA
I love bath and body works candles! Fall candles are my favorite to burn all year
I really like candles, and this candle went perfectly with the mood in my house.
Las Vegas, NV
Yummy this is such a cozy scent that you just what to light during the fall
Yummy this is such a cozy scent that you just what to light during the fall
Mississauga, ON
I purchase this scent every fall and love seeing the new design each season. It smells crisp and woodsy. The notes are: Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods. Definitely reccomend to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...