Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does anyone know any other similar candles sold year-round at Bath and Body Works similar? I love Mahogany Teakwood is close, in my opinion.
Is this just an exclusive candle for the winter time or fall?
I think I may need this candle too!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle!
Florence, AL
This is my absolute favorite scent for the fall! It makes my whole house smell great without being too overpowering! With the 2/$22 deal this candle is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this!
West Columbia , TX
This is the husbands favorite candle from bath and body works. It smells great, like fresh air almost but isn't super strong. Just makes the house smell clean without knowing it's coming from a candle
Ronks, PA
Absolute FAVORITE fall scent! Bath and Body Works candles will always be my favorite- they are slow burning, incredibly potent, and you can smell them even when they aren't burning. This particular scent is not overbearing like some sweet or woody fall scents can be. Obsessed.
San Diego, CA
This candle is the perfect fall scent. It makes your room smell so nice and gives a cozy fall feeling. Not too overpowering and good for those who aren't a big fan of food smelling candles this a good choice
White Oak, PA
The sweater weather candle smells absolutely amazing!! The candle LAST a very long time. Also the smell is strong and fills the room. Sometimes they are even on sale for 12.50! A definite recommend!!
Lynbrook , NY
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sarah H.
This candle smells amazing! It is soft but fills the entire room with winter vibes! It makes me want to curl in a ball into a bed!! I love this candle so much! I recommend to everyone!! You can always get on sale!
Duncan , BC
The name of this candle says it all. The perfect candle to get you into that fall mood . Such a good scent for rainy and crisp fall days . Love to buy when they are on their sales . Such a powerful scent and super long lasting . The 3 wick candles last me months to years
My favorite candle in the world. The scent is spicy and woodsy but fresh and crisp at the same time. Bath and Body Works candles will make your entire house smell good. They're pricey but there's always a sale.
Fort McMurray , AB
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Krystle T.
Picked up this wonderful candle at my local bath and body works. It smells like fall crisp clean and earthy. The scent throw on this candle is amazing it fills my whole house and burns like a dream. Love it!!
Canton, OH
I love fall candles and especially pumpkin ones but this one beats any pumpkin candle or fall scent candle B&B has. This candle just makes you excited for cooler weather. It smells like fall leaves on a warm fall day. This is one to stock up on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...