Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does anyone know any other similar candles sold year-round at Bath and Body Works similar? I love Mahogany Teakwood is close, in my opinion.
Is this just an exclusive candle for the winter time or fall?
I think I may need this candle too!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle!
Alpharetta, GA
Love the smell of this candle!  Says fresh sage, juniper berry, eucalyptus, and fresh woods.  I mean, if that's what fall time smells like, I'll take it!  Of course, it's not the cheapest candle, but it's also not terribly expensive and you can get it on sale during certain times of the year.  Will repurchase.
Jacksonville, FL
This candle is perfect for fall. Like all other B&BW candles, this scent is strong without being overpowering and the candle lasts for a fairly long time. These tend to be expensive, but usually are on sale for a great price.
The Bath & Body Works candle in Sweater Weather is a great fall/spring candle. I took off a star because it's kinda perfume-y in it's potency but it has a great sweet yet semi-earthy scent. Definitely a candle I recommend!
This is one of my favorite Bath & Body Works candles, it gets me in the fall / winter spirit. Its a great scent to burn throughout the day and is perfect for the winter time...gets me right into the Christmas spirit.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really love Bath & Body Works candles because all their scents are so prominent. However, they are very expensive so it's ideal to wait until they go on sale. The Sweater Weather scent is one of my favorite fall scents. I don't know how they do it, but it literally smells like a crisp fall day.
Jonesboro, AR
What better way to get into the Holiday spirit than having candles? Having Fall scented candles help me get into the Halloween spirit and even thanksgiving and Christmas. :) these candles are a bit pricey, but to me so worth the money! Also, you can use coupons or online or in store sales! :)
San Diego, CA
This is my all time favorite candle! I stock up on it every fall because it is a seasonal candle I go straight to bath and body works when the fall products are stocked! Its a big candle so its proved reasonably! I just love this candle so much I would buy it a million times more!
Florence, AL
This is my absolute favorite scent for the fall! It makes my whole house smell great without being too overpowering! With the 2/$22 deal this candle is very affordable! I would definitely recommend this!
West Columbia , TX
This is the husbands favorite candle from bath and body works. It smells great, like fresh air almost but isn't super strong. Just makes the house smell clean without knowing it's coming from a candle
Ronks, PA
Absolute FAVORITE fall scent! Bath and Body Works candles will always be my favorite- they are slow burning, incredibly potent, and you can smell them even when they aren't burning. This particular scent is not overbearing like some sweet or woody fall scents can be. Obsessed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...