Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Woods

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does anyone know any other similar candles sold year-round at Bath and Body Works similar? I love Mahogany Teakwood is close, in my opinion.
Is this just an exclusive candle for the winter time or fall?
I think I may need this candle too!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle!
Cincinnati, OH
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Andrea V.
I'm obsessed with bath and body works candles! Sweater weather is one of my favorite scents for fall! It sits in my living room currently and is burned every single evening!! They are pretty high in price if you dont get them while they're running a sale...but when they do run their sales, you cant beat the price!! One 3 wick candle will scent up a nice large room too!!! A must have!!
Taylor, MI
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Sarah T.
Obsessed with this scent. I love b&bw candles, they make the WHOLE house smell great. This candle in particular is very musky, almost like a men’s cologne. Definitely a great fall scent, so great I got the soap and lotion too!
Gallatin, TN
This candle is my go to when we start to enter the cozy fall months. This candle has notes of fresh sage, juniper berry, eucalyptus, and fresh woods. I mean come on that is fall in a candle! The candle retails for $24.50 at Bath and Body Works which if you ask me is a bit much for a candle, but I fell in love with this candle years ago and I have to get my hands in at least one before the season ends. I do recommend joining the Bath and Body rewards program where they send you coupon to your email and they will also send you some through the mail.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love the smell of this sweater weather 3 wick candle so much! It literally smells like a cozy fall day by the fire and makes you want to do back flips in to a pile of leaves! This is a fall must have for me!
I am not a big fan of over whelming scents. Sweater Weather is a light crisp scent. I enjoy the way it makes my house smell. It gives a feel of fall. The wicks dont spark and the candle burns nice. It takes it's time burning and doesn't get used up to fast.
Clearwater , FL
Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle uploaded by sabrina S.
The Sweater Weather scent is a fall must have. The scent is fresh but still very "fall" like for a scent that's unique and just perfect. The packaging seems to always be lacking for this scent and the reason for the 4 stars. I love the lids this fall but it seems this scent always gets a scenic type packaging and I'd like to see something different. Otherwise, the quality we've come to know, love and expect from Bath and Body Works candles is alive and well in this baby. The throw on this candle is ridiculous, reaching my entire house from one room.
I LOVE this scent. Probably one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. The scent is hard to describe, but it has the perfect throw. Not subtle but not overpowering
Sweater Weather is me and my husband's favorite candle of all time!! It's the perfect candle for the fall and winter months. The scent is strong, but not too strong. When you light it, it will make your entire house small fantastic! Unfortunately, Bath and Body Works barely had this candle in stock this year. They conveniently would sell out of this right at the start of a sale, but would be back in stock when the prices would go back to the 24.95 price. I couldn't even find it in stores! For that, I have to give this candle 4 stars. It's a good thing I stocked up on this candle during the January 2018 sales!!
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Baton Rouge, LA
The best candle at Bath & Body Works. It's unfortunate it is not sold year round, but I can see why this candle screams "fall" in my opinion. It's a simple smell that brings out the room. I try not to burn it long because I know I'll have to wait a while until I can buy more.  Bath & Body Works® SWEATER WEATHER 3-Wick Candle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...