Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle

Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle

Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours. Mini Candles provided to Influensters: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day. Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger. White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices. Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.

Doors this burn slowly and evenly ?
Iss it worth the money ?
Whhwre can i find this specific one ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Got a free small candle and it smells so good, haven't shopped this store in a long time, but now I am getting back into it seeing that the prices are not that expensive to have nice looking and smell good soap. in reviews
these candles are long lasting and smell amazingthey're quite inexpensive and nice since they're small the scent is very long lasting too!in reviews
The big ones are great but sometimes it takes me forever to burn through them since I like to smell different scents frequently.in reviews
I love all Bath and Body Works candles, the scent has the power to fill a whole room yet at the same time it's not too overpowering.in reviews
...candles as a whole are so strong and you can smell them throughout your whole house!in reviews
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Angelina R.
This candle smells so good! It has a fruity scent and the smell lasts a long time. The candle itself also lasts so long and the packing is so cute. Very affordable but I recommend the 3 wick over 1 wick.
Gladis F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Gladis F.
I love this candle the size its perfect for the kitchen or bathroom smells more than perfect love these products
Naomi L.
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Naomi L.
ladies, this body wash is soooo good! It’s new so I couldn’t find it on here. I loveeee the smell! It feels so smooth and it lathers so nicely! This is from Bath & body works
member-21631
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by member-21631
this products smells amazing , best for living rooms so it it’s smells the whole house . i love the packaging as well .
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I love testing out the smaller ones and making sure the candles are good and I like them. They are effective and amazing and none have disappointed me yet.
Shasdri R.
Bronx, NY
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Shasdri R.
My all time favorite candle, this began my love for bath and body works candle and reminds me off the fall time whenever I smell it. It smells really fresh and piney, almost like your walking down a path of colored leaves in the fall. Very earthy and aromatic candle you smell it once you walk into the room. Love it so much I had to pick up two when they were on sale.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles! Smell great and last long! Burns evenly! Wish they weren’t so expensive but I continue to buy them when they are on sale
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
My favorite scent ever made by bath and body works! Smells like Christmas to me! The only thing I can think this smells like is pine trees and Christmas. Will buy more! These candles last forever.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Jennifer L.
New Fall Scents!!🍂🍁🍂🍁This one is devine. You have the warmth of vanilla bourbon and creamy sandalwood. And then there is this beautiful smoky campfire kind of scent that lingers onto your skin. If they had this as a parfum I would soo wear it. This one is definitely worth trying.
Karina Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Karina Y.
I currently have run out of this one but this right here has this sound to it when lighting it like wood in the fire and it’s amazing I always end up using this up.

352 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...