Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle

Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle

Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours. Mini Candles provided to Influensters: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day. Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger. White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices. Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.

DooEw it smell good ?
Do you prefer natural essential oil candles or synthesis fragrance oils??
How does everyone feel about bath and body works candles? I’ve heard mixed reviews!! Some love them, some say they have a great scent before lighting and then no throw???
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Got a free small candle and it smells so good, haven't shopped this store in a long time, but now I am getting back into it seeing that the prices are not that expensive to have nice looking and smell good soap. in reviews
these candles are long lasting and smell amazingthey're quite inexpensive and nice since they're small the scent is very long lasting too!in reviews
The big ones are great but sometimes it takes me forever to burn through them since I like to smell different scents frequently.in reviews
I love all Bath and Body Works candles, the scent has the power to fill a whole room yet at the same time it's not too overpowering.in reviews
...candles as a whole are so strong and you can smell them throughout your whole house!in reviews
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Angelina R.
This candle smells so good! It has a fruity scent and the smell lasts a long time. The candle itself also lasts so long and the packing is so cute. Very affordable but I recommend the 3 wick over 1 wick.
Naomi L.
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Naomi L.
ladies, this body wash is soooo good! It’s new so I couldn’t find it on here. I loveeee the smell! It feels so smooth and it lathers so nicely! This is from Bath & body works
member-21631
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by member-21631
this products smells amazing , best for living rooms so it it’s smells the whole house . i love the packaging as well .
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I love testing out the smaller ones and making sure the candles are good and I like them. They are effective and amazing and none have disappointed me yet.
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
My favorite scent ever made by bath and body works! Smells like Christmas to me! The only thing I can think this smells like is pine trees and Christmas. Will buy more! These candles last forever.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Jennifer L.
New Fall Scents!!🍂🍁🍂🍁This one is devine. You have the warmth of vanilla bourbon and creamy sandalwood. And then there is this beautiful smoky campfire kind of scent that lingers onto your skin. If they had this as a parfum I would soo wear it. This one is definitely worth trying.
Karina Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle uploaded by Karina Y.
I currently have run out of this one but this right here has this sound to it when lighting it like wood in the fire and it’s amazing I always end up using this up.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this really amazing candle really reminds me of nature and not to strong either really effective u can smell around the house it kind of expensive but have good deals really recommend this
Elisabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Sweater Weather will forever be my favorite fall scent from Bath & Body Works. It is so fresh, with a bit of musk to it. It leaves my whole house smelling AMAZING and gives me alllll of the fall feels 🍁🔥🎃 I am not big on sweet scents when it comes to home fragrance and this is the best fresh, fall scent I've yet to ever come across. I don't even know how many I purchase every year, but I am sure to always stay stocked up 💛
Esther L.
Duncannon , PA
A trusted scent source! I love burning Bath and Body Works candles throughout our home!

346 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kristen B.
Wilson, NC
il y a 9 mois
Crystal J. il y a 8 mois
I have pumpkin pecan waffles Single wick I’ve burned it 2x so far and it’s down a little bit1/2 inch maybe. Hope this helpful