Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle

Mini but Mighty! Our Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Now in an elegant glass container, these are the perfect size for trialing all our fall home fragrances! Mini Candles burn approximately 15 hours. Mini Candles provided to Influensters: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day. Pumpkin Cupcake—The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall – a spiced pumpkin cupcake with rich buttercream and frosted ginger. White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices. Cider Lane—As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon. Black Pepper Bergamot—Intricate layers of spicy black pepper combine with uplifting bergamot and lavender in a fragrance inspired by fall’s changeable days.

Does it smell so strong?
What best describes this scent?
Since Bath and Body works is closed, whats your next fav go to candle Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Sweater Weather 1-Wick Mini Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Got a free small candle and it smells so good, haven't shopped this store in a long time, but now I am getting back into it seeing that the prices are not that expensive to have nice looking and smell good soap. ” in reviews
“these candles are long lasting and smell amazingthey're quite inexpensive and nice since they're small the scent is very long lasting too!” in reviews
“The big ones are great but sometimes it takes me forever to burn through them since I like to smell different scents frequently.” in reviews
“I love all Bath and Body Works candles, the scent has the power to fill a whole room yet at the same time it's not too overpowering.” in reviews
“...candles as a whole are so strong and you can smell them throughout your whole house!” in reviews
Charlotte, NC
I love these candles! I have them all over my house. They last very long and the scent last for a while. Even if I leave the candle unlit in one room you can still smell the candle. The only thing I don't like is the price, they are kind of expensive. So when they are on sale i buy quite a few. I also wished that they would keep some of the scents around longer.
APO, NY
I love b&bw candles, the cranberry frost is a seasonal scent that I love! They aren't overpowering scented candles, they are just enough to make an entire room smell awesome! A candle warmer will keep your candle longer and you can always have the smell you love!
Bath and body works always carried great products, but they are the only place a buy candles from! The scents of their candle are just so amazing. One of my favorites is a seasonal scent, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.... so yummy! I love that they consistently rotate scents to go along with the seasons. Fall and Christmas time really feel that way with these candles!
These are best if you only leave them lit for a short time because the scent is so powerful, and burning it continuously can leave the jar empty before you know it. They're good for the money spent but they shouldn't be left burning for an extended amount of time.
NY
Pretty good size and lasts for a long long time ,,, i like to smell these and burn candles in my house every day in winters specially ,,, love the cozy feelings they gives and fragrance is amazing too and range of these candles are awesome a must have for me
Brampton , ON
I love these candles! The variety and smell of the scents are amazing, with practically a scent for everyone. They smell the whole room, small but have a mighty impact. They are quite inexpensive, and you do not get sick of the smell easy. Would recommend!
Gainsborough
I really love these candles when i can get them as they don't ship to uk. Will love to have them shipped uk instead of buying on amazon, but fingers cross they will do as the candles have a strong smell and last all the way through untill the candle is gone.
I love the fall scents of Bath and Body Works candles. I stocked up during all the sales. The pumpkin scents to me are the best. All their candles have a strong scent that fills the entire house, even when you are cooking in the kitchen. Definitely recommend.
Cincinnati, OH
These smell AMAZING. I actually have one burning in my room right now. They last a long time especially for the size of them and they just smell super good. plus bbw always has good sales
Columbus, GA
I love the bath and body works candles. I use them so much. I get them every time they are on sale and buy enough to last me a really long time. I love the intense fragrances and how I can leave them burning all day and they never go down much . I love the one that smells like a fireplace. It is my favorite one. I also like the clean cotton and linen ones.

334 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Emily M. • il y a 25 jours
My favorite is chocolate lava cake! Literally makes the room smell like you’re baking brownies. It came out during Christmas and was constantly sold out. I hope it comes back next year!