Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Stacy T.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Eimear C.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long does...5 Answers
  • Does it leave you skin sticky 3 Answers
Casey C.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works products especially due to the intensity of their scents. My most favorite scent in most scent based products is citrus. Therefore, Bath and Body Works Sunshine and Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer is the total package for me. It doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers or leave them feeling sticky. It's size is very conveinent for my pocket or small purse compartment. I can't stress enough how the lemon scent is so clean and refreshing making this a product I highly recommend.
Qua.sheila T.
Qua.sheila T.
Kenly, NC
Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer is the best I've used so far. It really smells like fresh lemons and its really soft for the hands, doesn't cause your hands to wrinkle or anything. It actually leaves your skin really smooth. It doesn't dry your hands and the price is not bad at all! I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a smooth and smell- good hand sanitizer that doesn't dry out the skin!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR
Bath and Body Works is my 'Go To" company for all things body! They have the most variety of fragrances, as well as having their formulas perfected! The Pocketbac Antibacterial hand sanitizers are incredibly handy to have attached to every bag you own! You never know when you need to sanitize your hands and soap and water are not available. The fragrance from the Sunshine and lemon is so refreshing and makes you think Summer!
Erika F.
Erika F.
Orlando
I absolutely love bath and body works hard sanitizers because they do not leave that burning, drying sensation that you get standard sanitizers. They moisturize and leave a refreshing sent that is great from healthcare workers like myself who cannot always wear lotions. The smells can be over powering though. The lemon is very strong at first, kind of like a cleaning product, but mellows out to something more subtle.
Irma L.
Irma L.
San Marcos, TX
It is my favorite scent from B&B. Sure it's antibacterial but it smells like lemons. When I smell lemons I think, "Boy, this thing is really good at cleaning." The sanitizer is good at cleaning, I know it's for your hands but I also use it to wipe down the desks before I sit down for a lecture. I don't know who's been sitting in this warm desk and I don't want to know. The only con is the price.
Tegan C.
Tegan C.
Bath and Body Works has longtime been a favorite destination of mine as their prices are never too high and anything that may be a little out of my range will quickly go on sale. Their pocket sized hand sanitizers are at the top of my list and always buy 4 or 5 at a time. This particular scent is my favorite so far and leaves my hands feeling refreshed without dried out or cloying.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Compton
I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works products because their scents are very realistic and wonderful. Bath and Body Works Sunshine and Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers or make them feel sticky. The to go size is perfect for my pocket or small purse. The lemon scent is so clean and refreshing that I would recommend this to all my friends.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
I really enjoy all of Bath and Body products but always make sure I am stocked up with their Antibacterial Gel. I work in a school and you know what that means---GERMS--lot of sweet little children with pesky germs. So I try to always have it right at my side so I am ready when needed. I love them all but I am an all about lemon type of girl and this doesn't disappoint!
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Annapolis, MD
This product is phenomenal. The smell is great. It's not too overpowering but it still lingers and it's just great. I first fell in love with this scent in the hand sanitizer and since then I have purchased similar scents in candles and body washes. The prices are very affordable and I always get the most for my money. This place is to die for and so is this product.
Vienna Q.
Vienna Q.
I love this stuff! I always find myself coming back to it again and again! I have never had troubles with the application clogging up, it has never stung the cuts on my hands, it well exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend all Bath and Bodyworks sanitizer a to anyone! These things are truly amazing. And you can't beat the scents of them! Great product!
Crystal I.
Crystal I.
Hephzibah , GA
I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long does the scent last?
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Does it leave you skin sticky