Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Stacy T.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Eimear C.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #44 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long do...5 Answers
  • Does it leave you skin sticky 3 Answers
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
I love this hand sanitizer! I always have one with me on the go and keep one in my car too! They are only $1 and this scent particularly is my favorite! It is so fresh smelling! When Bath and Body Works has deals, I always stock up! Great to have around!
Tara S.
Love bath and body works! Wish they where at a better price but this smell just gets me always have this in stoke hope they don't get ride of it Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
These are perfect! I love Bath & body works! Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Kaitlin T.
Bolivar, OH
Love these pocket size hand sanitizers! They are perfect for on the go to stick anywhere! They're very convenient and work great. The scents are great. Very inexpensive and great for gifts! 10/10 recommend!
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm obsessed with these. I keep one in every purse, tote and in my car. The scents are great. I love feeling like I have clean hands no matter where I am. The cases are so cute also!
Erika F.
Orlando
I absolutely love bath and body works hard sanitizers because they do not leave that burning, drying sensation that you get standard sanitizers. They moisturize and leave a refreshing sent that is great from healthcare workers like myself who cannot always wear lotions. The smells can be over powering though. The lemon is very strong at first, kind of like a cleaning product, but mellows out to something more subtle.
Irma L.
San Marcos, TX
It is my favorite scent from B&B. Sure it's antibacterial but it smells like lemons. When I smell lemons I think, "Boy, this thing is really good at cleaning." The sanitizer is good at cleaning, I know it's for your hands but I also use it to wipe down the desks before I sit down for a lecture. I don't know who's been sitting in this warm desk and I don't want to know. The only con is the price.
Tegan C.
Bath and Body Works has longtime been a favorite destination of mine as their prices are never too high and anything that may be a little out of my range will quickly go on sale. Their pocket sized hand sanitizers are at the top of my list and always buy 4 or 5 at a time. This particular scent is my favorite so far and leaves my hands feeling refreshed without dried out or cloying.
Casey C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works products especially due to the intensity of their scents. My most favorite scent in most scent based products is citrus. Therefore, Bath and Body Works Sunshine and Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer is the total package for me. It doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers or leave them feeling sticky. It's size is very conveinent for my pocket or small purse compartment. I can't stress enough how the lemon scent is so clean and refreshing making this a product I highly recommend.
Giovana R.
Compton
I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works products because their scents are very realistic and wonderful. Bath and Body Works Sunshine and Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer doesn't dry my hands like other sanitizers or make them feel sticky. The to go size is perfect for my pocket or small purse. The lemon scent is so clean and refreshing that I would recommend this to all my friends.
Crystal I.
Hephzibah, GA
I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long does the scent last?
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Does it leave you skin sticky