Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Jasmine T.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Eimear C.Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel uploaded by Stacy T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #33 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

• I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long do...5 Answers
  • Does it leave you skin sticky 3 Answers
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love this hand sanitizer! I always have one with me on the go and keep one in my car too! They are only $1 and this scent particularly is my favorite! It is so fresh smelling! When Bath and Body Works has deals, I always stock up! Great to have around!
Tara S.
Love bath and body works! Wish they where at a better price but this smell just gets me always have this in stoke hope they don't get ride of it Bath & Body Works Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac - Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel
Amy B.
framingham, MA
I really like these fun little hand sanitizers! They come in so many different scents and make it a lot more exciting to cleanse your hands. They smell so much better than the plan versions and on some scents I can barely smell any alcohol! I would reccomend :)
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
These are perfect! I love Bath & body works! Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Kaitlin T.
Bolivar, OH
Love these pocket size hand sanitizers! They are perfect for on the go to stick anywhere! They're very convenient and work great. The scents are great. Very inexpensive and great for gifts! 10/10 recommend!
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm obsessed with these. I keep one in every purse, tote and in my car. The scents are great. I love feeling like I have clean hands no matter where I am. The cases are so cute also!
DeLainey P.
Vancouver, WA
This is an amazing Pocketbac! And its in the old style Pocketbac adding more valueif your selling! Its not the rarest but it smells amazing! Just like the name! Great for a collector like myself!
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I love lemon everything, especially hand sanitizer and hand soap! I'm never disappointed with Bath & Body Work's Sunshine & Lemons Pocketbac hand sanitizer gel!
sara b.
I love bath and body hand sanitizer. I buy multiple a almost every time I go ! I love the lemon flavor but I like them all ! Lemon is just so clean to me.
Carol O.
Nampa
Love this scent. It always smells so good. It's a clean and refreshing scent. Even my husband will use it as he said it isn't girly smelling.
Crystal I.
Hephzibah , GA
I always wanted to try scented antibacterial soap but how long does the scent last?
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Does it leave you skin sticky