Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada

by Bath & Body Works

Buy Bath Body Works Body Sprays - Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragranceDetails provided byBath Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada!
How would you rate this product?
Kaelee L.
Rutherfordton, NC
Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada uploaded by Kaelee L.
I love love love this ! It has notes of sweet coconut, passion fruit and guava it does have a orchid hint but pairs perfectly with the fruity smells ❤️ I use this quite often and am in love with it.
Nicole B.
millcreek, UT
This body spray reminds me of summer. It has a sweet yet coconut like smell. I love it! It's not overbearing like some fruity smells
Alicia S.
Huntington Beach, CA
The title couldn’t be more fitting, it smells exactly like guava with a splash of coconut. It’s very sweet and reminds me of summertime but can definitely be worn year round.
Aylin R.
Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada uploaded by Aylin R.
Great smell, I love it! The smell is long lasting & very nice, not strong not light. Great for younger ages! Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada
Korrina L.
I love how fruity it smells and the bottles are cute. I love buying it. Everytime I smell it, it puts a smile on my face. I would love for it to last longer though. Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada
Rosie B.
Mansfield, TX
Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada uploaded by Rosie B.
I received the Sunset Guava Colada fine fragrance mist and lotion as a birthday present and absolutely love it. It has this soft summer beach scent. Tropical. It is so relaxing.
Jessica O.
Lakeland, FL
I love this scent! Anything that sounds like a beachy drink is always a good choice for me. I love the fruity and sunkissed scent.
Emily H.
Medley, FL
Bath & Body Works Sunset Guava Colada uploaded by Emily H.
I have used many of the fragrances of this brand without a doubt this is one of my favorites its aroma is so sweet, fruity, simple I love it because it goes with my personality so subtle 💓🌸🍥 GUAVA FRESCA #fav[product:bath-&-body-works-sunset-guava-colada]

Looking for your answer?