Bath & Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry Shower Gel 10oz uploaded by Miranda F.Bath & Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry Shower Gel 10oz uploaded by christiana m.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Shower Gel formula is blended with super moisturizing Shea Butter, protective Vitamin E and soothing Aloe to nourish skin as it cleans Our bubbly, luxuriously rich lather leaves you feeling irresistibly soft and beautifully fragranced,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patti J.
Camden, NY
My youngest memory of shower gel was just the normal raspberry, so when I see this I had o try it. It smelled like I remembered but somehow even better. This will always been in my shower
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Amazing sudzy shower gel that smells like fresh picked raspberrys and leaves the skin clean, smelling fresh, and smooth will and have repurchased time and time again
Rebekah G.
I adore this scent and the way it lathers. So much lather for so little product! The scent lingers on your skin all day and it's super effective cleaning power. Not too harsh. While it's expensive, I always buy them on sale and it's worth the price! I'd totally recommend the body washes from bath and body works, they're a great product!
Crystal S.
Anderson, SC
I was so excited to find this scent again at Bath and Body Works! It was my favorite when the store first opened and I was so sad when they discontinued it. The smell is just as fresh and light as I remember it. One of my all-time favorites!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this scent! It is very light and lasts long on your skin throughout the day. The scent is retired, but any chance you get I would recommend buying it.
Michaela H.
This shower gel smells amazing but this scent is retired and you can no longer purchase this in store except during semi annual sales.
Rebecca B.
This smell just brings me right back to high school. It's so sweet and fragrant. Too fragrant for me now but, I used to love it
Jennifer D.
Carlyle, IL
I have always loved bath and body works and this is a really great scent. Always leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
In in love with this it smells so good it not only does that but it also leaves your skin so smooth I really recommend.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really enjoy this smell for the summer time, add the spray, and body wash and your smelling like a raspberry!!