Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Our exclusive Shower Gel formula is blended with super moisturizing Shea Butter, protective Vitamin E and soothing Aloe to nourish skin as it cleans Our bubbly, luxuriously rich lather leaves you feeling irresistibly soft and beautifully fragranced,...
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.

I adore this scent and the way it lathers. So much lather for so little product! The scent lingers on your skin all day and it's super effective cleaning power. Not too harsh. While it's expensive, I always buy them on sale and it's worth the price! I'd totally recommend the body washes from bath and body works, they're a great product!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Anderson, SC

I was so excited to find this scent again at Bath and Body Works! It was my favorite when the store first opened and I was so sad when they discontinued it. The smell is just as fresh and light as I remember it. One of my all-time favorites!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.

This shower gel smells amazing but this scent is retired and you can no longer purchase this in store except during semi annual sales.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Carlyle, IL

I have always loved bath and body works and this is a really great scent. Always leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.
In in love with this it smells so good it not only does that but it also leaves your skin so smooth I really recommend.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I really enjoy this smell for the summer time, add the spray, and body wash and your smelling like a raspberry!!
Emily W.
Emily W.

Their shower gel always leave you feeling super clean. The smell is good but it's not my favorite one.
Christina Lynne M.
Christina Lynne M.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great shower gel you feeling clean and smelling delicious as well...you can't go wrong buying this shower gel!
Heather D.
Heather D.

I love the smell of this product. It works really well too. Love Bath and body works!
rawan a.
rawan a.
Montreal, Quebec

Smells amazing .. Feel smooth abd fresh .. Im in love ❤
Leaves the smell every where .. Gives you enargy to start yr day

Join Now