Bath Body Works Sugared Vanilla Wish 8.75 oz Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

hand soap see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beth An Mike M.
Bath and body works is my favorite place all year round but especially in the fall and winter time for their holiday products. We buy the vanilla brand of the soapy, sanitizer and lotion to leave around the house for ourself and our guest. We also love bath and body works as a place to buy holiday gifts at a low affordable price.
Sayli T.
foaming hand soap has ruined normal soap for me. i feel like my hands are not clean without that rich smooth feeling of a foam soap. bath and body works foam soaps are really rich and smooth and leave no residue just a very faint but pleasant smell.
katrina n.
Smells amazing. Its a very sweet scent. Good value when they have deals on their store. I usually buy their products at their store in the mall.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Foam soap is the best soap, that's mainly what I buy from bath and body works is foam soap!