BY BATH & BODY WORKS #72 in Spa Accessories

Buy Bath Body Works Home Fragrance Diffusers - Bath Body Works Sugared Lemons Wallflowers Home Fragrance Refill see more...

Antonia S.
Brooklyn
I love the wall flowers from Bath & Body works, the fruitier the better. They leave a room well scented for at least 2-3 weeks. This is my
Most favorite product from the Bath & Body works collection & if highly recommend it
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
Yummy! This is a great kitchen scent. I am addicted to wallflowers. I have one in every room and sometimes mix up the fragrance per room. I buys these in bulk and am always in stock!
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
I love wallflowers. I have about 7 in my house. This scent is perfect for kitchens and bathrooms.
Cindi R.
Williamstown, Nj
These are great for that extra boost of smell. I usually keep them plugged in in my bathroom to help with any unpleasant odors
Ashley S.
Phoenix, AZ
While I have not used this particular scent before, I love Bath and Body Works Wall Flowers! They fill a room with scent wonderfully. It's just enough scent to be noticed but not too much that it is overpowering. I use this in my very small bedroom and it's perfect!
Aimée S.
I like the wallflowers. It keeps your home with a fresh scent all the time. I would say that a refill last aproximately 4-5 weeks and then you have to change it. This particular scent is really good too. It smells like lemonade :p My boyfriend like the smell also. I prefer fruity smell to like flowers smell or something like that so it is a yes for me. Also Bath and Body works do some sale all the time. You can wait for the sale and stock up :)
Yasmein H.
Not worthy Also, when you twist and open the unit the lid does not stay up, it falls back down and essentially closes and cuts off the scent.