BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Set of 3 Full Size Products Includes 1 Each of Sugar Plum Dream Lotion, Fragrance Mist, and Body Cream! see more...

Bath & Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream 8oz
  • "What girl hasn't tried this scent of body lotion!? It's the ultimate girly scent and is creamy and hydrates really well on top of it all. " in 13 reviews
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
This is not a scent I would have ever even thought to smell, much less buy, but it was given to me last Christmas, and I love it! I wear it every day and always get so many compliments on it. Definitely a winner in my book.
Grace S.
One of my favorite moisturizers of all time. I'm sad that it's almost completely gone now, but people in class would always be like "Who smells so good?" And then I'd be like "probably me." It got to the point where people were asking to use it lol It's a big thumbs up, but too bad that its just for the holidays.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I love this soooo much it is such a deep penetrating moisturizing lotion for all over the body I love the smell, I use it after I self tan. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to YouTube and I would really appreciate your support........
Lauren B.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lotion for winter. It makes my legs feel great and smell fantastic as well. The prices have gone up recently but I have never gone through a whole bottle before, so the price is fine with me. I would definitely recommend this scent and lotion to anyone wanting a winter smell
Autumn J.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent of this body cream! Its fruity but gives you that light scent of Christmas in the under tones of the lotion. I use it every morning or right before work because when I'm walking it doesn't leave that oily residue on my skin. It also makes my skin feel refreshed when I use something harsh like some sunscreens. I love this product! I pair it up with the shower gel, shower scrub and body mist every day when I want to smell fruity and sweet.
Rachel G.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It's one of their Christmas scents and I'm in love with it. Their body creams have a nice consistency. They aren't as thin and greasy as lotions but they aren't super thick. They soak into your skin nicely and the scent lingers and smells wonderful all day. They are worth the price and I will continue to repurchase these!
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
The bath & Body Works Sugar plum dream ultra shea Body Cream has a very sweet smell that I really enjoyed. It's really gentle on my body but the smell is a bit strong. The Value and price is great but I do wish I had a coupon when I purchased it. I recommend this product.
Katona G.
Morgantown, KY
I got this product for my mom for Christmas. She loves all of the Bath and Bodyworks line. I went to pick up her some Christmas gifts and ended up getting another scent just for me. Anyways, she loved the gift. She said it makes her skin smooth and smells wonderful.
Yasmin G.
Baltimore, MD
My mom bought me this one year for Christmas and it smells so good. The shea helped keep my skin moisturized and I loved how sweet it smells. It didn't break me out, it didn't smell to strong, nothing. Pretty good, I still use it when I wanna smell extra good.
Heather B.
Salem, OR
I love the ultra Shea body creams! It's thick and creamy but doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. My skin feels soft and moisturized immediately after use. The scent lasts for hours after use. This is the only kind of lotion I use! I recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to feel soft and smell great.