BY BATH & BODY WORKS

And with the first snowfall, the holidays arrive by special delivery! The world becomes a cozy, snow-kissed village where unexpected magic happens. Come together with the ones you love and share the wonder of the season. Frolic in hte snow while Sugar Plum Dreams dance in your head.

Key notes: Sparkling Sugar Plum, Winter Citrus, Snowdrop Blossoms, Vanilla Orchid, Sugared Musk.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "What girl hasn't tried this scent of body lotion!? It's the ultimate girly scent and is creamy and hydrates really well on top of it all. " in 13 reviews
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
Sugar Plum Dream is a good scent. Not my favorite, but a good one.  I ended up gifting this away to my daughter.  She loves it and uses it everyday.  The price isn't bad at all.  I'd recommend this.  Unfortunately this just isn't my favorite scent.  I would not buy it again for personal use, maybe for gifting use.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
This is not a scent I would have ever even thought to smell, much less buy, but it was given to me last Christmas, and I love it! I wear it every day and always get so many compliments on it. Definitely a winner in my book.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
The she's butter hand and body cream from bath and body works is amazing and keeps me soft for a long time. The scent of sugar plum is so yummy and makes me smell so nice.
Lauren B.
Knoxville, TN
I love this lotion for winter. It makes my legs feel great and smell fantastic as well. The prices have gone up recently but I have never gone through a whole bottle before, so the price is fine with me. I would definitely recommend this scent and lotion to anyone wanting a winter smell
Autumn J.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent of this body cream! Its fruity but gives you that light scent of Christmas in the under tones of the lotion. I use it every morning or right before work because when I'm walking it doesn't leave that oily residue on my skin. It also makes my skin feel refreshed when I use something harsh like some sunscreens. I love this product! I pair it up with the shower gel, shower scrub and body mist every day when I want to smell fruity and sweet.
Rachel G.
Hickory, NC
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. It's one of their Christmas scents and I'm in love with it. Their body creams have a nice consistency. They aren't as thin and greasy as lotions but they aren't super thick. They soak into your skin nicely and the scent lingers and smells wonderful all day. They are worth the price and I will continue to repurchase these!
Nancy G.
Sun Valley, CA
The bath & Body Works Sugar plum dream ultra shea Body Cream has a very sweet smell that I really enjoyed. It's really gentle on my body but the smell is a bit strong. The Value and price is great but I do wish I had a coupon when I purchased it. I recommend this product.
Katona G.
Tempe, AZ
I got this product for my mom for Christmas. She loves all of the Bath and Bodyworks line. I went to pick up her some Christmas gifts and ended up getting another scent just for me. Anyways, she loved the gift. She said it makes her skin smooth and smells wonderful.
Yasmin G.
Baltimore, MD
My mom bought me this one year for Christmas and it smells so good. The shea helped keep my skin moisturized and I loved how sweet it smells. It didn't break me out, it didn't smell to strong, nothing. Pretty good, I still use it when I wanna smell extra good.
Stephanie W.
This particular scent doesn't seem to last as long as others I use from B&BW. I usually get many B&BW product for Christmas and I love it! I had some of this scent left (7 months after Christmas) and it smelled off. Like it didn't have any scent at all. Some of the others I still I still smell as great as when I first got them.