Bath & Body Works® Sugar Plum Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Chloe C.Bath & Body Works® Sugar Plum Dream Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sarah P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Chloe C.
Charleston, WV
This is a wonderful item! It is perfect for the winter time because it's reminds everyone of Christmas! I use this many many times a year and I am a repeat user! I bought it at my local bath and body works store in the mall and I would def. recommend it to others!
Andréa L.
I would say I'm in different to this product. It doesn't smell horrible yet I don't think it smells all that profound either. I honestly don't know what I'm smelling when I spray it. apparently if smells good on me because people keep telling me so. I wouldn't but this again.
MaryCruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my favorite scent before I used it all up. Really sweet and sugary and very holiday oriented. I really enjoyed it and will look to purchase a similar scent in the future
Jenifer H.
Butler
This scent is a little too sweet for my liking. It's super overwhelming for about 10 minutes and then you can't smell it for the rest of the day.
April G.
For some reason bath and body works products give me headaches. Probably the synthetic fragrances. Stay away if your sensitive to smell.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This smell super good and it leaves a refreshing aroma. I plan on getting a bigger bottle as well and i think it is worth the price.
Kasey C.
I received this perfume as a gift from someone and it is now my go to! It smells so amazing , I just love it !!
courtney s.
Cool, CA
just purchased this and it is amazing. love the smell and it's pretty affordable