Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works SUGAR PLUM DREAM Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® SUGAR PLUM DREAM Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

And with the first snowfall, the holidays arrive by special delivery! The word becomes a cozy, snow-kissed village where unexpected magic happens. Come together with the ones you love and share the wonder of the season.
Frolic in the snow while sugar plum dreams dance in your head.

Key notes: Sparkling sugar plum, winter citrus, snowdrop blossoms, vanilla orchid, sugared musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® SUGAR PLUM DREAM Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing and smells very good! Hydrates skin very well! Great product in all and is especially good around the holiday season!in reviews
Newark, OH
My brother gave me this as a gift set with the perfume and I absolutely love the scent! You don't have to use a lot for it to work, or for its scent to last.
Elgin , IL
I love the scent and feel of this lotion. This is the one I have in my purse for the moment.
Sparks, NV
Just like buying a lotion from Victoria's Secret. Amazing.... I love the feeling and scents they have. Especially this one.
Fishs Eddy, NY
This product smells amazing. It leaves a nice clean feeling. I feel refreshed and my skin is smooth after I use this
Berea, KY
I just cant even.....seriously i just love this scent i found out it has been discontinued which is very upsetting unless they put it back up on the shelves its gotta be my number 1 scent out of their products literally people if u love bath and body works if this scents still out there u people need tp just buy it bc its really amazing.
Elmira, NY
I loved it made me soft and I smelt amazing and really got me into the holiday spirit.
Idabel , OK
My girls love this product from bath and body. It is by far the best thing about bath & body at Christmas time
My favorite winter scent, every year when they come out in stockpile them to last me all year, it smells AMAZING!!
Boise, ID
Smells so good and so creamy makes you smell yummy all day long so you don't have to worry about reapplying
San Antonio, TX
It smells amazing, keeps your skin moisturized through the entire day. Amazing, and great for the skin.

Looking for your answer?