BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Sugar Lemon Fizz Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love these!!!!! I love bath and body works I am addicted. I can't have my house with these. They are so gentlee on the skin. I am a repeat user and recommend these to everyone. They are so worth the price!!!
Veronica N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works and this is one of my favorite scents they offer. It's a super sweet, almost bakery lemon that lingers beautifully on the hands without being too much. This is one I always stock up on.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
Love this hand soap! Cleans without drying out your hand and the smell is amazing. The foaming fizz is a nice touch.
Julitza C.
I have been using this wonderful hand soap for Long time. this deep cleansing hand soap is the best! I love the lemon scent and how it cleans! You do not need much to wash your hands. It smells nice and clean well

Amazon