BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented.

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Sugar Lemon Fizz Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap
Veronica N.
Scottsdale , AZ
I love the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works and this is one of my favorite scents they offer. It's a super sweet, almost bakery lemon that lingers beautifully on the hands without being too much. This is one I always stock up on.
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
I love these!!!!! I love bath and body works I am addicted. I can't have my house with these. They are so gentlee on the skin. I am a repeat user and recommend these to everyone. They are so worth the price!!!
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
Love this hand soap! Cleans without drying out your hand and the smell is amazing. The foaming fizz is a nice touch.
Julitza C.
I have been using this wonderful hand soap for Long time. this deep cleansing hand soap is the best! I love the lemon scent and how it cleans! You do not need much to wash your hands. It smells nice and clean well