Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz : Infused with rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, this non-greasy formula is quick-absorbing to provide long-lasting fragrance and all day, all night hydration. FRAGRANCE: Project confidence with this classic combination of smooth suede, warm cedar & oakmoss

NEW Men's Collection Body Cream designed just for him!; FRAGRANCE - Project confidence with this classic combination of smooth suede, warm cedar & oakmoss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz!
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz uploaded by Monica P.
Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz uploaded by Monica P.
So I originally got this as a gift for my boyfriend who never moisturizes, and after moving in with him and seeing he still had the full bottle, I stole it back and used it myself ha! I love all of the body creams from Bath & Body Works, and this scent was really nice though pretty strong. I liked this better as a body cream because of the strong scent than a hand cream, but I really enjoyed it!
Sam R.
Hamilton, OH
Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz uploaded by Sam R.
Its okay. Nothing super awesome. Got it for my son whos 16, he never used it even once. So Im trying to finish it up. I love love love mens fragrances on me and I also love bath and bodyworks bath and lotions. But this smells not enough manly and not feminine and not unisex either. Just smells weird. But thankfully the smell dies down in 10/ 15 minutes. Would not recommend. They have better smelling stuffBath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz
Justin L.
California
Bath & Body Works Suede Men's Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 oz uploaded by Justin L.
This is like a high 2.5-2.9. The moisturizer is pretty good in terms of performance. The smell is ok but in my opinion I just don’t prefer it. The bottle does look nice though. The way is squirted out is kinda awkward. Like trying to squeeze out mayo. It sounds weird and it looks chunky. It’s okay though because in the end, it does the job!
thomas L.
Englewood, OH
Again. Wanna smell like a CEO walking into any establishment. Giving you the confidence and will to succeed at any menial task? This lotion makes your hands feel like you own the place.
Alina |.
Brandon, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend, but the first time I got him the cologne and body wash & we both loved it. Not an extremely strong smell but it lasts all night long. I decided to buy him the lotion and the texture is rich and helps with dry skin. It has Shea which is a great ingredient for anyone who wants to have soft, hydrated skin and struggles with dry skin too.

Looking for your answer?