BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Stay Salty Salt Scrub with Sea Salt and Eucalyptus Oil, 8 Ounces

Mild Gingham-scented gel that soothe and soften the skin
Contains chamomile, cornflower, and apricot

Nicole T.
I don’t know if this is the exact body scrub I bought from bath and body works, but all of the ones I’ve tried are just MEH! I found that a lot of the body scrubs are very oil based, and once you use up the sugar (which only took me a couple days to completely use up) all that you have left is oil. So overall I wasn’t super duper impressed with this body scrub.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I just bought this body scrub the other day and I’m so obsessed. I love how it feels and smells on my skin. The exfoliant is only medium so it doesn’t scrub your skin to hard but also gets rid of the flaky/dead skin. I love to use this before I shave in the shower. Sets a nice base!
Andrea C.
Merced, CA
This is good course scrub to get deep exfoliation. It is a Bath and body Works exclusive. It isn’t harsh and leaves skin feeling super soft. I love using to give myself pedicures. This is something I will keep buying again and again.
Christine N.
I love, love, LOVE this product! It smells amazing, is a decent price, and most importantly: is so effective. I use this scrub once a week in the winter and twice in the summer. You definitely need to use lotion afterwards if you are prone to dry skin. It makes my skin so soft and rejuvenated!
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
This scrub makes me feel so smooth and silky. If you use it before shaving your legs you will get the best shave of your life. It exfoliates without being harsh and painful. Also in true bath and body works fashion, it smells great.
Jennifer B.
Runnells
Felt wonderful!! Made skin feel so smooth. I plan on buying this again.
Honestly, there isn’t a scent from Bath and Body and Victoria Secret that i don’t like.
Brianna M.
Elmont
Omg if you put oil on your hands then use this scrub for a minute and rinse off.... your hands will feel YEARS YOUNGER and softer. By far my favorite
Makenzie S.
Gate city , VA
I didn’t hate this at all. At first I thought it was a salt scrub. It is sugar it’s smells legit like the beach. I loved it!!!
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
Love this stuff! It feels so good and it relaxes me and helps me with my severe dry skin! It also smells AMAZING!
Amber M.
Rutland
Smells amazing. Can be a bit abrasive but gets all dead skin away and feels refreshing after washing away