BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Spiced Gingerbread Swirl see more...

Nayarith S.
Like one of the other reviewers, I received this lotion
as a Christmas gift. I have no idea how anyone got this scent to last 24 hours. Maybe they were on bedrest and repeatedly lathered up. I really do enjoy this product. I love holiday and baking scents. This is a great combination of both holiday and baking. I find that my skin stays nourished when using any B&BW lotion. This is no exception. I do wish that for 13 bucks though, as with most B&BW lotions, the product came in bigger containers with more product. I enjoy being my money's worth and smelling good at the same time. I do really like this product and I do recommend it.
Sarah M.
I absolutely love this scent, I know it’s new but it’s hands down one of the best Christmas scents. I got this lotion as a gift, it’s like all other B&BW lotions. I know it says that it last for 24 hours but I don’t find it to keep me moisturized for that long.
Kyra H.
Orange Park, FL
I love the whole package prefume, lotion, and wash! I use the pumpkin cupcake hand sanitizer! Best alteration between fall and winter😍😍😍
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love bath and body works. Everything they have always smells so good. Received this for Christmas and I loved it. I have really dry hands so this lotion makes them super soft and the packaging is so cute as well.
nicole c.