BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area. see more...

Bath & Body Works Sparkling Peach Body Lotion
  • "This is one of my favorite scents that bath and bodyworks has made." in 1 review
  • "So if I don't use it I only apply lotion every once in a while but if I use this my skin feels super dry only hours after applying and I use more." in 1 review
  • "This was a really refreshing fruity, but light scent and i used to like this scent a lot it sucks that it has been discontinued though. " in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with the lotion abd show get from bath and body works." in 1 review
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
One of my new favorites. I bought this in December or January and it's almost gone already. I love this and the body spray in this smell because its soft and subtle but deliciously sweet at the same time! I get so many compliments on this scent.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I love this bath and body works lotion. In fact all bath and body works lotions are inexpensive with fun fragrances. They are good quality too as the lotion doesn't just sit on the skin surface.
Julie F.
I absolutely love the smell of peaches and this is no exception. The smell is very clean and fruity and it does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin!
Bri T.
I am a huge sucker for the peach scent and this is a great one! I would never use this on my sensitive face but it is great for anywhere else!
Anna L.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can't go wrong with the lotion abd show get from bath and body works. Great product and I love that they are not expensive.
Stephanie H.
Tempe, AZ
This smells amazing! Very moisturizing as well. I like that the scent Lingers on my skin for awhile after application as well
Haidy A.
Too fruity and don't like this lotion. Not my type of smell or lotion. Lotion doesn't moisture too well. Over drying
Erica G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Not to crazy about the creams but the scent is pretty refreshing. I also love that their creams scent last all day
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love bath and body lotions! They all smell so good and the scents smell exactly of what they are!