BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® SPARKLING ICICLES Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  • "Received mine as a gift from a baby shower and i just cant get enough leaves the hands so gentle and soft. Most importantly it leaves behind a delicious scent. Wish they sold this at super markets to make it easier to get ahold of. " in 10 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® SPARKLING ICICLES Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
This is just one of many Bath & Body Work foaming hand soaps we have in our apartment. They're our favorite because of the amazing scent variety, fun foam texture and ability to make our hands feel squeaky clean. So inexpensive since they always have a good sale going on for hand soaps. We stock up on the winter time scents since they're our favorite. Vanilla Bean Noel and Sparkling Icicle reign supreme in our bathrooms / kitchen.
Lalisa N.
Las Vegas , NV
This is literally my all time favorite hand soap. I'm not even kidding, I stock up on these every winter to make sure that I have enough to use throughout the year. I've always like Bath & Body Works hand soaps the best because they leave the hands smelling amazing while also doing its job at cleaning. The foams are better in my opinion.
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap! I especially love their winter scents! This has to be one of my favorite scents along with Vanilla Bean Noel, this is my boyfriends favorite! Bath & Body Works never disappoints when it comes to their hand soaps, the only hand soap I use :)
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Sparkling icicles is one of my absolute favorite scents at bath and body works! I have the hand soap, a candle, a car scent of this scent. The hand soaps at bath and body works are great they leave your hands smelling amazing! I buy them when they're on sale to stock up on them!
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I love this soap, there's not too many foaming soaps that have scent that I can use that don't irritate me, I have an extreme chemical sensitivity and this soap works great it doesn't bother my skin at all it leaves it feeling soft and smelling great. It foams so well and rinses off easily.
Patty G.
I really like bath& body works items specially when they are on sale I like to stack up on their products, i like their hand soap because it doesn't leave my hands dry like other hand soaps do, I got mines on sale for 3 dollars so I have a lot of them different scents.
Yesy M.
For me Bath and Body Works products are my favorites in everything, smell, sense of cleanliness and softness on skin. The seasons are better when I buy my new hand soaps, I always try one or two of the seasonal ones and this was my favorite last Christmas.
Oma D.
Mission
I love this scent so I stock up to have and use all year round. Even though it's a winter scent it's light enough to continually use. The soap leaves my hands soft and smelling fresh for a very long time. Best side effect is that the scent is enough to leave the entire bathroom smelling great
Melissa M.
I like the sparkling icicles hand soap because it is gentle and smells amazing. It is also super cheap. It smells really fresh and clean and a little masculine. I stock up on it at christmas and use it all year round in the bathroom because everyone loves it
Janine N.
How long dose the scent last?