Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion

Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion uploaded by Gauri C.
This was a special edition ultra Shea body cream during holiday season. The has orangy citrus smell to it. It hydrates and moisturise the skin quite well. I don’t need to apply cream again and again. The packaging is really good. It’s a bright orange colour plastic tube.
Marissa T.
NY
Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion uploaded by Marissa T.
Last year I purchased this lotion at Bath & Body Works during holiday time and I’m STILL obsessed with it! It has SUCH a nice orange creamsicle scent that lasts ALL DAY! I REALLY hope this scent comes back!!
zakiya M.
Thornton, CO
Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion uploaded by zakiya M.
Although it’s not as citrusy as I’d love for it to be, it’s still a great body lotion. It leaves my skin nice and smooth and smelly great too.
Suzanne P.
High Springs, FL
Love both products!! Love the smell. Great for morning showers wakes you up. Always love getting gifts from Bath &Body Works!
Lena K.
Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion uploaded by Lena K.
My boyfriend got this shower gel for me and I absolutely LOVE this! It’s perfect for morning showers because the smell of citrus makes me feel more awake and alert. It’s not drying and it lasts a long time. I really hope they make a candle like this next season. I am looking forward to getting this body wash again this holiday season. 10 out of 10 for me. [product:bath-&-body-works-"snowy-citrus-swirl"-shower-gel-&-lotion]
ÅBBÝŽ R.
Cumberland, MD
Bath & Body Works "snowy Citrus Swirl" Shower Gel & Lotion uploaded by ÅBBÝŽ R.
This lotion is bomb! I definitely recommend it! It makes you soft and smooth and lasts practically all day!

Looking for your answer?