MakeupPerfume & CologneBody MistsBath & Body Works
Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A soft, snuggle-in blend of vanilla cashmere cream, caramel woods & frosted clementine in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

What does this smell like?
How do i use this please
who likes to use [product:bath-body-works-snowflakes-cashmere-fragrance-mist] ??
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist!
Kaylee D.
Louisville, IL
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kaylee D.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this scent from b&b!!! not too powerful but just enough scent tone like wow!! I love it 😍
molly S.
Barrington
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by molly S.
my all time favorite daily perfume🤍 the smell is truly enticing, and radiates the scent of pure paradise 😘 my only suggestion is to find something more suited if going on a date, or night out, because this def has a daytime aurora #bathandbody #bathandbodyperfume #perfume
Nancy C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.
I wasn’t sure if I would like this fragrance or not, I’m not a huge fan of vanilla type scents. BUT I really do love this fragrance line! It’s a holiday line from bath and body works. I purchased the spray and the shower gel during the winter sale. This smells almost identical to the VS Pink - warm and cozy fragrance. Definitely a warm , comfy type fragrance and is perfect for those cold winter months.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nicole M.
My new favorite. B & B updates the packaging on this one it’s now pink. Really cute. Smells like vanilla and is really yummy. I got mine on sale when they were having their everything is $5.95 day!! Definitely buying again. [product:bath-&-body-works-snowflakes-&-cashmere-fine-fragrance-mist]
Sabrina E.
Modesto, CA
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sabrina E.
This is a fragrance mist that’s part of the Bath and Body Works holiday line. With main notes of warm vanilla, rich amber, and light citrus, this wraps you in a cozy cashmere blanket, perfect for the cold days ahead. When it’s first sprayed, it can smell a little like hairspray, possibly due to the amber alcohols. But as it dries down, it becomes sweet and woody. As with all Bath and Body Works fragrance mists, it doesn’t last too long and is best layered with the matching body lotion to enhance the fragrance and staying power. Typically, the full size mists cost $15.50, but got it on sale for $5.95. This is a great scent for those that love warm woody scents, like Thierry Mugler’s Alien.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maricruz L.
Loooove how this smells! It smells exactly like the lotion. Sometimes the mists don’t smell exactly like the lotion but this one does. It fades really nice as well but longlasting at the same time. Super happy that I purchased this!
Francisca M.
Humble, TX
Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Francisca M.
I love this product. I use it EVERYTIME I shower and it stays on your body unlike other body mists. Even when on a hurry to go to the groceries I spray some on (shshsh) 😂 I like how nice is the bottle not too big not too small, I carry it with me, and I will definitely buy again ! Bath & Body Works Snowflakes & Cashmere Fine Fragrance Mist
Yessy G.
This is such a warm scent. I have this paired with the lotion and it’s such a good everyday body spray. I like the scent being warm vanilla like and lasts all day. Even my clothes definitely have the scent still which that says a whole lot. This doesn’t give off the alcohol smell when you spray first. I dislike when fragrance do that. It’s definitely recommended if you like a warm vanilla scent.
Santana C.
Chase, MI
Smells amazing good price for this product the scent lasts for a while so you don't have to keep spraying it love bath and body works products
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
As per usual, this Bath and Body Works spray smells amazing. I have the matching body lotion and I love them so much. The spray isn't super strong, but it lingers a while. I use it daily with the lotion.