Bath & Body Works Smoked Vanilla Candle uploaded by Tammy H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #67 in Candles

Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this candle when it was on sale. I love the glass it comes it. It is very decorative and matches perfect. The sweet vanilla smells good when you're close to it. Can't really smell when you burn it though. Also it has a lot of black smoke from the wick. Not sure if I will purchase again unless it's on sale.
Kelly W.
Guilford , MO
So in love with all bath and body works candles! They smell so great and last so long. Yes sometimes they can be kinda expensive but they always have sales going on and coupons so I would recommend waiting for one of those to buy them but they definitely are worth the money
Allison W.
Rockford, MI
Bath and Body Works candles never disappoint. They provide such a warm scent without being overpowering. I can burn a candle for hours and it makes the room all cozy and warm. They are definitely worth their price and they make great gifts too!
Jordyn U.
This is THE BEST SMELLING CANDLE EVER. I don't say that lightly. The packaging is beautiful, the scent is lightly sweet with just a slight smokey flair to it. It's not overpowering but does fill the room and linger even after blowing it out.
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
In my opinion, a vanilla candle can never disappoint. This scent blew my mind!! It seriously smells SO good. I didn’t think Bath and Body could do better but boy was I wrong! I will definitely stock up on this one!
Hilary B.
If I could give this candle a million stars I would!!!! This is by far the best candle on the market that I have found. Even though it may not be huge in size it will fill your whole house with the most amazing smell. The smoked vanilla scent is perfect for year round use as it is not too sweet, not too manly smelling yet just right. The pricing was fantastic as I would rate the quality of this candle up there with the highest priced candles in the market yet they are priced so cheap. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great candle for their home and these also make excellent hostess gifts as well.
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA
I got this candle as a Christmas gift from my daughter who loves Bath and Body Works. At first I thought SMOKED VANILLA? I decided to burn it in my office and I feel in love. This would make a great body scent! Even smells good just sitting on the table. This is a must buy peeps!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I bought this scent in a wallflower and I'm torn just a bit. It has a good scent but not too much. It's a scent that takes some getting used to. It has a vanilla smell but almost like something's burning. Don't think I'll be purchasing this one again. And definitely not in a candle
Ashley R.
Bath and body works candles are my FAVORITE!!!! I spend way too much money on them because I love them so much. If you catch them on sale you can get them for a great price! They all smell amazing, and you'll become addicted! My only problem with these candles is how fast they burn but that could be because when I light them I leave them burning for houuuuurs! Love them so much.
Emily S.
Abbeville, GA
THESE ARE THE BEST CANDLES EVER! I absolutely love the three wick candles from Bath and Bodyworks. While they are more expensive than other candles you can find, these candles can make multiple rooms smell good once it's burning. Even when the candle isn't lit, you  can smell it if you are sitting near it.