Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle Eucalyptus Mint & Rain

Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle Eucalyptus Mint & Rain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle Eucalyptus Mint & Rain!
How would you rate this product?
Tasha D.
Merritt Is, FL
Love Love Love the smell! The only downfall is they burn very fast and the price is very high.
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
Bath & body works candles are hands down the best candles you’ll ever get. They’re priced decent, as long as you catch a sale or have a coupon! Anything Eucalyptus by Bath & Body Works is my favorite! This candle is no exception. My other half loves it as well, so we usually burn it in our bedroom. Fills the whole room quickly and the smell lingers for awhile. Doesn’t burn to fast. All around great!

Looking for your answer?