Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla

Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Erin A.
Leechburg
This is my absolute favorite candle scent. I always have one on back up and I wait to burn it because I love it that much! It’s sweet but not over powering!
Mackenzie B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite scents for fall! I absolutely love this candle! I always grab a few when I can white barn candle company bath and body works
Shayla V.
Riverside, CA
Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla uploaded by Shayla V.
This has to be one of my favorite candles from them! this is a perfect combination of cinnamon and vanilla smelling sweet and clean! Like homemade cinnamon rolls✨🤎
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla uploaded by Lauren B.
I got these on sale and this flavor is amazing! I really loved using it during the fall season, very sweater weather vibes!
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla uploaded by Ambyr C.
This candle is really nice, it makes you feel warm. It's a nice fall scent, or a good scent for a rainy day. It almost smells like cinnamon apples, but has a faint vanilla undertone. It has lasted a while. The only complaint is that I'd prefer it wider instead of tall because the wick gets hard to reach.
Sylvie A.
Moncton
Bath & Body Works Single Wick Candle - Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla uploaded by Sylvie A.
Got this cancel for Christmas from a friend. I love it so much. The smell is so amazing. The whole room smelled so wonderful. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! I will even buy it again for myself :)

Looking for your answer?