BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath Body Works Signature Summer Vanillas Cherry Body Lotion 8oz
  • "I love bath and body works merchandise. It always has such an amazing smell to it and leaves me feeling fresh. There lotion helps me tremendously with my dry skin and making my arms and legs have that smooth feeling " in 3 reviews
Lauren D.
All Bath & Body Works lotions are spectacular! They moisturize your hands very very well. I do feel that they are a little bit overpriced but Bath & Body Works usually has sales so you can snag them for a really good price. I would recommend to anybody that wants a really nice lotion.
Suzi R.
Columbia, SC
I think the best thing about this lotion is that it does not effect your tan, which is great since it is a summer collection! It smells great, which you can always expect of Bath and Body Works. I wish that that there was a little larger bottle for the price, though.
Nicole R.
The smell was absolutely amazing vanilla and cherry how can u go wrong. It lasted 24 hours and kept my skin hydrated. I perchased it at a bath and body works near me for a decent value. And I use it daily and would recommend it to woman I know. It was amazing
Elizabeth N.
Winter Park, FL
I feel that bath and body works lotions are not so much for hydrating your skin. They make you a little smooth but they go on feeling very oily. They are great if you're trying to smell really good, the scent is strong and can keep you smelling good allday.
Natalie T.
Zanesville, OH
I've gotten the small pocket sized version of this lotion. It's nice because I can stick it in my purse and have it on hand at all times. Working in a restaurant, I'm always washing my hands, so having great smelling, inexpensive lotion at all times is great!
Alexa R.
Robinson, IL
Bath and body works products are always amazing no matter what fragrance you get. But this sent is so fragrant. You smell so good for hours, pretty much all day! This soap is so gentle on your skin and leaves it so smooth I can't buy enough of this product!
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
This used to be my favorite scent when I first found it in stores!! It's one I go back to every now and then to switch things up. Always will be a fave of mine. Vanilla and cherry go so well together, it's perfect!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Bath and body works never disappoints! I'm in love with every fragrance they have. Their lotion does not make me feel oily nor is it to heavy when you put it on. I've always been a fan of bath and body works!
yvette g.
Riverside, CA
Love, love, love this scent, the lotion is amazing! Great value and not over-priced. The way it feels when you put it on is like pure silk. It makes my skin feel moisturized all day long. The smell last through the day and isn't overpowering. I would definitely recommend.
Jasmin L.
Rohnert Park, CA
Bro I've never used this product before, but they're making me write. They're forcing me to write these reviews man. Idk what to do, how do I make it stop? Please help me, they won't leave me alone.