BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I heard that this product tends to smell like fresh laund...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Shower Gel Sheer Cotton & Lemonade
  • "Have not tried this scent but other scents yes! Love how the soaps lather and feel when applying very foamy and smells great! Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight it's very moisturizing and smell last pretty much all day." in 5 reviews
Cynthia A.
Struthers
I love the way this smells! It’s a nice body wash but I don’t find it all that moisturizing. Bath and Body Works run a lot of sales and you can usually stock up on some of these in the scents you love at the right time. They’re regular price is high for a body wash. I think I just get mesmerized with all the different yummy scents and buy them even though I’m not all that thrilled with all of the ingredients. I’m trying to go a little more natural with face and body products which is why I make my own a lot now. I would recommend this product for what it is.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Shower Gel Sheer Cotton & Lemonade
Montanna J.
Fayetteville
These body washes always have an amazing lather that keeps you coming back if it’s not their scents of course. They make you feel extremely clean and good about yourself. They can run a bit on the higher end for a soap unless you wait for a deal but wouldn’t use many other brands .
Emilie M.
Eudora
I LOVE bath and body works shower gels! They all smell amazing and work great! This one reminds me of spring! It is very effective and cheap if bought during semi-annual sales (only time I shop). I would recommend this to others
melissa O.
Whitesboro
This product smells great and lathers very nicely. I feel very clean after using. I also like that most of these body washes also have vitamin E and shea butter so they are hydrating on the skin.
Hannah C.
San Marcos , CA
Honestly I love BBW. Their smells are so good and I love using them in the shower. It’s not too pricey and I think it last a decent amount of time. It leaves my skin smelling good and refreshed. Overall recommend!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Jordyn U.
I love the scent of this; it's so light and fresh-perfect for Springtime! The packaging is also very nice. It lathers well and the scent lasts lightly. It's also a very good price, I picked mine up at the semi annual sale!
Roxy A.
Manassas Park, VA
The scent was by far my absolute favorite collection from Bath&Body Works. Not only was the smell amazing and heavenly, but the smell lasted all day. I used it almost everyday until I ran out. I was so sad that it was just for the season because if there is one lotion and body wash I would use it would be this one. I 100% recommend this to anyone who loves a sweet smell!
Jasmine W.
Dolton, IL
This smells AMAZING!!! In the summer I typically go for a fresher, lighter smell and in the winter I go for a more heavy, sugary smell, and this smell is definitely one of my go to summer smells. I don't like to feel as though I'm weighed down with smells during the summer because I feel like that attracts bugs and different insects, which is why I like the light smell.
Aeron M.
I heard that this product tends to smell like fresh laundry.. Is that true?