BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Zalasha W.
Fallon, NV
I love bath and body works, it's amazing and they have so much to choose from, they smell so good and the smell last a very long time. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac CARAMEL APPLE Anti-bacterial Hand Gel
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
This is probably my favorite Bath and Body Works scent. I also just love how my hand sanitizer smells good! So much better than the basic alcohol smell of hand sanitizer haha. Definitely recommend. I also got this for like $5 once, which was an incredible price!
Heather B.
I love this product I have used it for years. I love the smell it is not to strong and it is not fruity. I definitely think this is a keeper. I buy it from Bath and Body Works I use the lotion  as well. Just don't lather yourself in it It might get to strong
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Bath and Body Works has amazing hand sanitizers! They last forever and alway smell so amazing! All of these come at a great price and are great added into gifts. I guarantee this will be a hit for the holidays and birthdays in the future.. and maybe a few for yourself.
Valerie J.
Michigan City, IN
I love this hand sanitizer. It sits on my desk at work and I use it multiple times a day since I am constantly meeting with the public. It doesn't dry out my skin and it smells wonderful!
Jessica S.
Yorba Linda, CA
I remember when Bath and Body Works first came out with this scent they had ALL the Japanese Cherry Blossom products in one area so I bought the hand sanitizer and lotion at the same time. Personally, I don't love this scent which is why I gave it a 3/5 stars. It has a weird lingering smell and it just wasn't a personal favorite of mine unlike like the sweet pea or lemon scents which I have used several bottles of. However, aside from the scent, it does work well in terms of sanitizing your hands without leaving too sticky of a texture on your skin after rubbing it in. The scent of the hand sanitizers do last awhile so I personally prefer fresher scents than compared to the Japanese Cherry Blossom or other sweet scents such as vanilla, sugar, etc. which leave a weird scent on your hands.
Beth W.
Wyandotte, MI
Love that this hand sanitizer doesn't smell like alcohol, it smells amazing! I am a teacher and I take the big bottle of this to school for ME to use but my students are always asking to borrow the "GOOD" hand sanitizer, lol! The only disadvantage is the price compared to the cheap stuff that you can get at the dollar store. Love that B&BW is offering hand sanitizer in the larger bottles also and you can usually catch it on a sale. Highly recommend!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I have been using this bath and body works hand sanitizer for years and I still think that it's the best! I love the cherry blossom scent because its so fresh yet feminine. When I use Purell my hands get dried out and rough, but with this sanitizer they stay moisturized and healthy. I stock up on this stuff because I have kids and this stuff has been a lifesaver. I would recommend trying this to everyone, especially parents.
Breyonna S.
I used to really enjoy this scent but after awhile it just becomes too much. The scent lingers for an extremely long time, but to the point it over powers the scents that I am wearing. If you like the scent of this and swear by it, you will absolutely love this. Unfortunately, the scent gives me a headache after awhile so I gave it 3 stars. I love Bath and Body Works but this just doesn't do it for me.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
I'm not the biggest fan of this scent because I feel the scent is more catered to an older population, but I do enjoy Bath & Body works hand sanitizers in general. They don't dry out your skin and they are pretty inexpensive. I do find that if you aren't careful, the bottle can tend to leak, but overall, Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers are my favorite.