Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WINTER CANDY APPLE Super Smooth Body Lotion

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A merry-berry blend of red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf and fresh cinnamon

Overview

Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

• Would this be a good scent to give as a gift to a teenage...6 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin oily?8 Answers
  • Who's favourite scent is this?! Smells so good!11 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This smell is fantastic, and its super moisturizing. I'm trying to use this up currently and the scent just really reminds me of fall and winter. Its a must have." in 48 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite winter scents from BBW. A nice beautiful apple scent. Lasts a long time on my skin. A very light smell so you won't get a headache from it. I use this maybe once a week if not more now as I'm taking it with me on vacation. Would definitely repurchase.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
It isn't Christmas without a little Winter Candy Apple. This scent is so lovely and strong. The lotion is light weight and absorbs easily but leaves skin feeling so soft. The scent lingers well on the skin and you can practically smell it all day.
Teresa M.
Unlike other buyers, I don't know what the old formula used to smell like so all I can comment on is the current formula. Its very sweet smelling when you initially put it on the skin. Its kind of overpowering, honestly so I might mix it with a plain lotion and do 50/50. Other than that, after it sits on the skin it actually smells quite nice and I can smell some light apple scent. I wouldn't recommend for anyone who likes subtler lotions and smells. It also isn't very moisturizing.
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
I love all things winter scented and this is no exception. I do wish they had another complimenting scent with it so it doesn’t just smell like apples but oh well. It can be pricey but you can usually find deals with bath&body works.
Taylor S.
Love this scent! It smells pretty much like candy. It's the perfect sweet smell. It reminds me of candy apple and vanilla. That's kinda what it smells like. It is a seasonal scent so if you don't have it by now, you're gonna have to wait a while to try it. I do recommend it though. It smells so darn good. It is a little pricey for the size you get, but it's not terrible if you get it during on of their sales.
Destany H.
Springfield
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. It makes my skin super soft but it’s a little pricey. Even though it’s a bit pricey it last a long time. I buy this every year! I will obviously continue to buy it as well. I definitely recommend this product!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Received this as an gift and i love it the smell is soo nice doesn't leave skin oily easy to lather so smooth one thing i love about bath and body works is the scent of their lotions so creative and nice.
Torey S.
Carl Junction, MO
Winter Candy Apple is my absolute favorite scent. It's the perfect amount of apple and reminds me of Christmas. The lotion itself isn't as hydrating or moisturizing as I would like because I have to reapply several times. It smells so wonderful, though.
Darian C.
This lotion was my go to Christmas lotion. I tried the vanilla bean lotion from bath and body works and I didn't like it at all, but this scent was way better for me and gave me a little bit of Christmas scent while moisturizing
Lexi W.
This has such a wonderful sweet candy like apple scent. Its smells good enough to eat!! This is my favorite holiday scent!!! It soaks right into my skin leaving it smooth and silky!!! Highly recommend!!!
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
Do they still sell this?
Amber J.
Who's favourite scent is this?! Smells so good!
Ari A.
Riverside, CA
Does this leave your skin oily?
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I like bath and body works only downfall is that I sometimes get headaches from smells it this really over powering? And how long does the sent last for normally?
Jona M.
What do it smell like ? Is it strong ?