BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Fragrance

A merry-berry blend of red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf and fresh cinnamon

• This is such a great scent although very sweet totally re...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this with the best rates?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tatiana P.
Ithaca, NY
The scent was really delicious! I loved how bubbly/luscious the body wash became in the shower, it was a relaxing. Just a little bit of the product went a long way! And I didn't notice the scent lingering too much longer after the shower, so feel free to put on a perfume/body splash.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WINTER CANDY APPLE Shower Gel
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I love bath and body shower gels i have sensitive skin and it never dries my skin out. The scent is amazing I love winter candy apple definitely purchasing this again.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I love Bath and Body Works shower gels, and this scent is one of my favorites. A very sweet and sugary apple scent that goes on strong, but it fades nicely after rinsing so it's not too overwhelming. This is easily my favorite Christmas scent from them and I eagerly wait for it to come back every year!
kira h.
Walnut ridge , AR
Smells great and I'm sure it's a good product, but I can't use bath and body works products they use aloe in all there stuff and Im allergic, to bad because they ready do smell great!!!
Tiffany A.
CASTLEBERRY, AL
This is my favorite winter smell it’s all I ask for when it comes to Christmas gifts. It smells so good and it last all day long. Makes your skin silky soft too. The lotion and body spray always makes the scent stronger but it just smells so dang good. I will forever use this scent!!!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WINTER CANDY APPLE Shower Gel
Holly K.
Jonesboro
I did not like the smell of this at all. It was too strong and did not remind me of Christmas, Candy, or Apples. I got the hand lotion and the Bath & Body Works® WINTER CANDY APPLE Deep Cleansing Hand Soap and it smelt just as bad. I would not recommend.
Kristen B.
Bath and body works body washes are my favorite. I always purchase them during the semiannual sale because they are cheaper then. I love this scent so much. I use it all December because it’s my Christmas scent!!
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
Bath and body works winter candy apple is the perfect blend of sweet with a holiday touch! I absolutely love their complete line of body soaps, lotions, body butters, and fragrance spray! [product:bath-body-works-bath-and-body-works-winter-candy-apple-shower-gel-10-fl-oz/296ml]
Sadia Z.
Where can I find this with the best rates?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
This is such a great scent although very sweet totally recommend this