BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Body Wash

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Fragrance

A merry-berry blend of red apple, winter rose petals, candied orange, maple leaf and fresh cinnamon

• This is such a great scent although very sweet totally re...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this with the best rates?3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Holly W.
There’s nothing better than lathering up with body wash from Bath & Body Works. Not only does it cleanse your skin, but it leaves it with an incredible aroma after you’ve showered as well. Want to increase the scent from your favorite B&BW body wash? Apply body lotion and fine fragrance mist in the same scent before putting on your clothing!
Jimmie L.
This is one of my go to holiday scents from BBW!! They bring it back every year and I always repurchase it!! I have tried it in the form of hand soaps, lotions, shower gels, and walk flowers. I definitely recommend this to holiday scent lovers! You can’t go wrong with this scent!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
I looooove the winter smells. This is a wonderful gel that smells just like the lotion that I got for christmas a while back. It lasts a while and the smell lingers afterward. Plenty affordable. I might have too many Bath and Body works items to be honest.
Tatiana P.
Ithaca, NY
The scent was really delicious! I loved how bubbly/luscious the body wash became in the shower, it was a relaxing. Just a little bit of the product went a long way! And I didn't notice the scent lingering too much longer after the shower, so feel free to put on a perfume/body splash.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Always love this, it’s available during Christmas time and I always buy a bunch especially at the semi annual. It smells amazing and I literally smell good the whole day if I wasn’t like sweating or etc like anyone else!
Katrina K.
Glenville
I love Bath and Body Works!! I buy this scent every fall! It smells just like apples on the fall time. I use the shower gel everyday from this company. It is gentle on the skin. I def buy this product all the time and would recommend for others.
Kailyn H.
Omaha
I love this stuff so much!!!! It has lasted me so long. I got mine around Christmas time during a sale, and I still have mine today and it still has some left. I am so glad I made a purchase towards this. I also happen to own the lotion in this as well. I love them both soooo much and am so so so glad I bought them. They smell amazing and so refreshing. You won’t regret buying this product.🤗
Jasmine R.
Pecos, TX
Love love love! The smell is so perfect for the fall/winter season! Goes on smoothly and leaves you with an awesome smell! Very affordable and I will definitely buy every year!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
CLASSIC holiday scent. I don't think I went a year without bathing in this scent. It's amazing in all forms: body wash, hand sanitizer, lotion, and spray. The scent of apples from Bath and Body Works is actually my favorite because it smells crisp as opposed to being too sweet. Highly recommend smelling this if you haven't.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WINTER CANDY APPLE Shower Gel
Sadia Z.
Where can I find this with the best rates?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
This is such a great scent although very sweet totally recommend this