Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Toni J.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Casey F.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Danielle M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An alluring blend of bright flowers dancing in spring rain

Key notes: Watery Honeydew, Wild Honeysuckle, Rain-kissed Jasmine, Orange Flower, White Woods

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite bath and body works scent. The lotion so very thick and hydrating without being greasy. It also works great with the moisture body wash." in 10 reviews
  • "This is my go-to for my dry, flaky, papery legs. The scent is quite powerful, though, so the sensitive noses may not like it so much. But if you like scents, you will love the quality of this cream. I use it after a shower on legs and elbows, and you would not believe how soft and smooth skin is even 12-24 hours later! " in 3 reviews
Jody B.
Leesport
Love love love! My favorite scent!
I use this every night after a shower and it makes my skin so soft.
I use a little more in the morning and it keeps my skin soft and it smells amazing
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite floral scents. As a cream it’s one of those great once-a-day, heavy-duty ones out there and the scent lasts for hours and hours even through sweating or long-sleeved clothes. It works, and that’s very important, but the scent is very light. It’s a perfect balance of a sweet floral. You just can’t go wrong!
Esha S.
Greensboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always seem to catch it when it’s on sale! So I’m not dealing out about the price. It really keeps my soft skin soft all day, and I can smell like a 90s summer.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The whole collection of wild honeysuckle is amazing. The scent of this lotion lasts forever and is just so light and pretty, only sad part is you have to buy it online at bathandbodyworks.com every time they have a sale I stock up and make sure I get a few things because if they ever get rid of this scent I will be devastated!Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Ultra Shea Body Cream
Kelly T.
Sanford, NC
Just like lotion! It works very well! I love it. But it actually moisturized. It was on sale and I was able to get a second product too. I love the body sprays best though. No need to improve anything. Hell yes! Shop here every time!
Tiffini H.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance. Every time I wear this scent I always receive compliments. It’s has a very floral scent but it’s not overpowering; it’s very feminine. I think it’s amazing!
Tralana S.
I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works. Wild honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents. It's a very clean floral scent. When I get out of the shower I immediately put this on and it gives my whole body is fresh floral smell. With all of Bath & Body Works triple cream this lotion is made with shea butter. Shea butter helps to moisturize and lock in the moisture in your body. This also helps to keep my body soft as a baby. Yes I will recommend this to friends and family actually I have bought this for friends and family.
paullette h.
I love the Triple Moisture Body Cream formula from Bath and Body Works because it gives you long lasting moisture without the sticky feeling. The Honeysuckle scent is one of my favorites. Its a true honeysuckle scent reminescent of a spring stroll in a vast southern garden. Not as heavy as magnolia but not as faint as tigerlilies. A beautiful floral without being overtly sweet or overpowering.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
I'm absolutely in love with this scent I really wish it wasn't something B&B was discontinuing as that seems to happen to all my favorite scents of theirs but thankfully I stocked up upon hearing that information. I would recommend it to anyone who loves the light but sweet scent of honeysuckle unlike other honeysuckle scented products this is the closets I've ever had a product to actually smell like honeysuckles!
Holly P.
My favorite Bath and Body works scent! I make sure to stock up during their semi-annual sales, and use after showering with the shower gel in a matching scent every day! The shea lotions are long-lasting, and the bottle itself lasts for months. I always get compliments on this scent!