Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Shower Gel uploaded by Alexandre A.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Shower Gel uploaded by Vicky T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An alluring blend of bright flowers dancing in spring rain

Key notes: Watery Honeydew, Wild Honeysuckle, Rain-kissed Jasmine, Orange Flower, White Woods

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
  • What does it smell like?4 Answers
Tori G.
Orlando
I use this shower gel literally every day. It is my all time favorite fragrance from Bath & Body Works. It smells HEAVENLY and perfectly like the wild honeysuckle I had in my backyard growing up. I recommend this to everyone!
Nicole D.
I like the brand bath and body works. You receive great quality items for the price you pay. The scents are amazing. Definitely something for everyone. I have even caught my boyfriend using it over his own (if it's not too girly of a scent 😂).
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Shower Gel
Gaby A.
miami beach
Light any occasion scent . It is similar to Paris Amore, but with more of a honeysuckle, drenched in flowers decadence.
smells fresh and sweet as well. Great for summer! Goes great with the body spray.
Love the scent of this body lotion. Highly recommend this. 😁😁💃🏻
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I love Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Shower Gel! It smells like summertime. It suds up great and rinses clean for soft skin that smells wonderful. It’s affordable and a little goes a long way.
Liliana T.
This is my favorite scent of all time!!!!! It's the only scent that I cannot and will not ever get tired of. It smells so good, I definitely recommend getting it if you haven't tried it.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
One of my all time favorite scents from Bath and Bodyworks. Such a light, clean, summery scent. Gentle and leaves you skin soft and smelling great. Super long lasting scent and I would for sure buy this again!
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Such a great scent. I used it everyday and my boyfriend started using it too so I will have to go buy more at bath and body works. Fair price. Lasts long. Lathers nicely. Doesn’t irritate my skin. I feel clean afterwards. I recommend and will buy again
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This scent smells really good but I am sensitive to scents and it makes me a little nauseous after a while. It is an extremely sweet scent so if you don't like sweet scents I would not recommend this!
marjolin r.
new york
I want to try this so bad I love all product from #bath & body works Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WILD HONEYSUCKLE Shower Gel the have the best candles body spray cream all does cute products
christine h.
South Bend, IN
What does it smell like?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕

back