BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An alluring blend of bright flowers dancing in spring rain

Key notes: Watery Honeydew, Wild Honeysuckle, Rain-kissed Jasmine, Orange Flower, White Woods

OVERVIEW

Buy on Amazon
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I just am in love with bath and body works they have some amazing smells and this Christmas I went shopping in the store and everything was $5 so I purchased the wild honeysuckle and it smelled so good I just had to take it home and for the price of $5 who wouldn't
Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
Caught this on a great sale, buy 3 get 3 FREE! And when I say it smells awesome, last all day, and is not too strong or too over powering when you are walking into a room. I have the big bottle and the small bottle as well.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It smells so good and the smell lasts for a long time. It smells clean and reminds me of summer. It sprays evenly and doesn't spray too little or too much. The bottle also lasts FOREVER!!! I only use about 2-3 strays a day and you can't even tell I've used it. My roommate also uses this and loves it as well.
Jennifer G.
Biloxi
It has a light sweet but crisp smell. Not to dramatic either so you smell good not like you drenched yourself in a tub of perfume. The gel body wash pairs nicely and the love and sunshine body wash as well.
Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
This body spray is great! It's a scent that reminds me of spring and a great pick me up. It lasts long on clothing. But it's a good idea to keep a mini bottle in your purse if you like your scent to be noticeable all day. It's a great product with a light scent that is sure to get you compliments!
erin c.
blacksburg
this is an amazing perfume! i only bought it because it was on sale, and i’m glad i did! it doesn’t have any of that alcohol smell that some perfumes and sprays can have, and it’s not overly sweet. i think with daily use this bottle would last 4-6 months! awesome product and i will be purchasing another when i run out!
Trisha B.
Enterprise, AL
This is, by far, my favorite Bath and Body Works scents! Its always considered a repurchase, and I always have it on stock. Your best bet, to get the best bang for your buck, is to buy during either the Semi-Annual Sale or when there is a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. As far as I know, it is discontinued, so buy while you can!
Kelly t.
Great scent for the summer, its floral and not over powering at all for the allergy seasons. This lasts for a good five hours and doesn't dry out your skin. This doesn't have a strong alcohol scent to it at all and I would recommend anyone who is obsessed with honey suckles to give it a try.
Leena C.
Warrior
I love this fragrance mist. It’s one of the few scents that actually smells somewhat like the flower it’s supposed to be. Every time I wear it I have people asking what I’ve got on because it smells so nice. Not too overwhelming either.
Jazmin M.
Evans, CO
Knowing that spring is here, I recommend to use if you don't want to smell too overpowering and want something light, sweet and fun that you know other people will want to know what you have.