BY BATH & BODY WORKS

An alluring blend of bright flowers dancing in spring rain.

Key notes: Watery Honeydew, Wild Honeysuckle, Rain-kissed Jasmine, Orange Flower, White Woods

• Is this a seasonal lotion? When does it come out and how ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
My absolute favorite from Bath & Body works. I've had to buy huge quantities because they only have them for a certain time during the year. I love the scent. It is non-greasy and keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I keep a bottle in my purse at all times. I love, love, love it!
Walii R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! the small is great, not too strong. I personally don't like lotions that are heavily scented. Some of BATH and body works products are. But this was perfect. I've been using this for a few years now and it's my favorite lotion.
Deliscia T.
Most of their scents smell absolutely wonderful. However, the spray scents do not last very long. I stick to buying the shea butter cream and use it with real perfume. They have thee best sales ever! I recently bought 10 shea butter creams for $30
Bhindhyaa D.
The smell of this lotion is intoxicating! I love the feel of the lotion as well, but sometimes it can be a little bit sticky. I find that its best to buy during the semi annual sale when its super cheap! Would definitely buy other products in this smell.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Wild Honeysuckle Body Lotion is my most favorite lotion. I love shopping at Bath and Body and I love when I receive Bath and Body gifts! They always have amazing deals and their scents are the best! I love giving Bath and Body away as gifts!
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
The bath and body works lotions are mainly for the smell they aren't rich and don't really keep my skin hydrated. Most the smells are to strong for my sensitive nose so I don't prefer them I do love the aromatherapy line those I can handle they smell amazing!
Tabetha M.
Smells like summer time! Not oily and goes on smooth. It's bath and body works so it's pricey unless you buy using one of their sales. I use it all summer long and it goes such a long way that it'll usually last two summer making it well paid for!
Alexandra L.
Love this scent! This bran has lots of sales so I like to stock up on lotion. This is my favorite scent. It's a very realistic honeysuckle. The lotion is nice, not the best I've ever tried but great value if you can get it when it's on sale!!
Teresa L.
I love the smell and its not full of a lot of alcohol were as a lot of lotions know days are and also the fragrances are not per fumy when you have copd you really cant use many smell good things but I can use most Of bath and body works products
Meghan N.
If this doesn't make you think of summer I don't know what will! Such a sweet fragrance, if you don't like smells similar to vanilla, etc then I wouldn't recommend this for you.
Bridget S.
Marysville, WA
Is this a seasonal lotion? When does it come out and how does it smell? Is it actually worth hydrating lotion or just smell good?