Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITEWATER RUSH 2-in-1 Hair + Body Wash uploaded by Rikki H.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection WHITEWATER RUSH 2-in-1 Hair + Body Wash uploaded by Sithet S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A captivating rush of fresh water, aromatic bergamot and white cedar, inspired by great outdoors adventure

Key notes: Fresh Whitewater, Aromatic Bergamot, White Cedar

Overview

A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience. Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.

Tessa S.
My boyfriend loves this scent and so do I. It smells like a softer cologne, with no musky scent. Just crisp and clean. It was also super inexpensive to purchase. I bought it on sale for $3 and gave it to him as a gift!
Caileigh C.
I bought this for my fiancée to go in her stocking for Christmas last year and now she can't live without it! Lol
It smells sexy, but fresh and clean without being overpowering on top of actually being a good body wash. The other week B&BW was having their huge sale so we had to go and buy her 7 more bottles just so there was no chance of running out
Sam K.
The consistency of this product is really good! It is locked in place on your face when you bake. It’s matte finish, doesn’t add much of a color at all, and does make my makeup last all day opposed to getting oily.
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
I love this product! I have yet to try it in my hair because it just seems weird to me to use it for both. It is very gentle on skin and smells great. It's a little pricey but I enjoy t and will use it again!
Tony B.
chicago, IL
My favorite hair and body wash. This stuff has an amazing fragrance and always leaves me feeling fresh. My fiancé loves the way it smells. It never leaves my skin dry. Great price point and I will continue buying this product
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I bought this for me and my boyfriend! It smells wonderful. I’ve only used it as body wash, but he’s used it as shampoo and really liked it. I got it on sale too!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this for my boyfriend as part of his Christmas present, and I love it. It smells amazing, and he said he hasn't had any issues with it drying out his skin, unlike with other shower gels. I'll definitely be getting it for him again!
Felicia P.
Lutz, FL
I've purchased this product numerous times for a boyfriend. The smell is really strong and refreshing. I strongly recommend for the use of a body wash. However, I strongly would noot recommend this product for use on the hair. It is very drying and after washing the hair becomes very hard to comb or brush through.
Summer G.
Great product, I bought this for my boyfriend when I visited him at college and I love it. Smells great and my boyfriend likes it too. Something you and your man can probably agree on. Hopefully he buys it for himself so I don't have to because I loved it.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Bath and body works men's lotions have a nice scent to them! They remind me of adidas move! They have a nice manly smell without the musky scent you get from some mens fragrances. Totally recommend for a guy!

back